This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Wednesday - Gravity Falls

124»

Comments

• Just a quick PSA: If you liked Gravity Falls, read Lumberjanes.
  • Watched this weekend everything that season 2 has to offer. Series is still good, maybe even getting better in ways. Three of the four episodes had something related to the solving of the underlying mysteries of the town and it feels like there is progression going on, even when the overarching plot moves forward in snail's pace.
  • aaaaand it's back
  • belkalra said:

aaaaand it's back

Back with an amazing episode! I think this might have been my favorite episode of the season.

• Back with an amazing episode! I think this might have been my favorite episode of the season.

It's hard to top Giffany or the shape shifter, but this was a fun episode.
  • "STOP MAKING THAT NOISE! THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AN ACCIDENT!"

I really need to watch this show.
  • Can we get an update on the pillow?
  • And we return
  • edited October 2015

Weirdmageddon Part 1 was awesome, but holy crap they pushed what they'd be allowed to get away with on the Disney Channel on this one :D
    Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • Yeah, just watched that one, kinda a nightmare factory for children. I was thinking the same thing about pushing the limits for Disney, I was kinda surprised it even got green lit. However it was a AWESOME episode I will enjoy watching over and over. Can't wait for part 2!
  • Is this show good again? I watched season 1 and got partway through season 2. It was too much... nothing, and not enough spooky 6 finger book.
  • Starfox said:

Is this show good again? I watched season 1 and got partway through season 2. It was too much... nothing, and not enough spooky 6 finger book.

GO TO END OF SEASON 2 AND IT IS MAXIMUM BOOK
  • Catching up on this. The show is a solid B tier show. Good plot stuff, funny, good characters and animation.

Not as good as Adventure Time or Steven Universe, even with the MAXIMUM BOOK, but it's a solid show.
  • That was a great ending.
  • That was a great ending.

After MAGFest, queueing that shit right up.
  • We have seen everything but the final end.
  • Personally, I loved it. Sure, I could probably nitpick little things but overall it was a great final episode. I just wish the series wasn't over, I feel like there was more they could have done with the setting and characters.
  • It was a great finale, but there are still some loose ends.

• Don't tell me they didn't explain the fucking book. Anything but the book.
  • Starfox said:

Don't tell me they didn't explain the fucking book. Anything but the book.

You mean the journals? Those were explained midway into season 2.
  • You tell me. I'm talking about the 6-finger motherfuckin' book:
  • Starfox said:

You tell me. I'm talking about the 6-finger motherfuckin' book:

Yeah they already explained it.