This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime Boston 2013

12346»

Comments

• Really, it's disgraceful. If I was fooled into going into a panel I was thinking was about X, but it was about Y, and Y was awesome, why wouldn't I stay?
    Someone came up to me after Beyond Pokemon saying: "I was disappointed because it wasn't about Pokemon, but stayed because it was hilarious."

• Really, it's disgraceful. If I was fooled into going into a panel I was thinking was about X, but it was about Y, and Y was awesome, why wouldn't I stay?
    Someone came up to me after Beyond Pokemon saying: "I was disappointed because it wasn't about Pokemon, but stayed because it was hilarious."
    Geez. I would think that your title was pretty clear.

Are you implying that anime con-goers are dumb? How dare you, ma'am!

Not all anime con-goers. Just a significant fraction of them.
  • A significant fraction of people in general are pretty dumb. A slightly more significant fraction of anime-con goers are dumb.

Not all anime con-goers. Just a significant fraction of them.
    I said that sarcastically.