This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Presents Utena: ep01

2»

Comments

• Agreeing with Sail. I got one of my videos reinstated by explaining that it was commentary and review. In case YouTube doesn't work out, though, you could try Blip.tv? They are far, far more lax about copyright stuff. Most online video reviewers use them for that reason.
    I highly recommend Blip.tv for hosting web shows.

• edited December 2012
    Edit: Whoops double post
    Post edited by Matt on
  • edited December 2012
    "Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky!"
    Completely ignoring the equally stupefyingly physics-defying platform help up by a gargantuan staircase with next to no support anywhere.
    But we are deeply devoted to not spoiling through these first 39 episodes.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • "Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky! Castle spinning upside down in the sky!"
    Completely ignoring the equally stupefyingly physics-defying platform help up by a gargantuan staircase with next to no support anywhere.
    But we are deeply devoted to not spoiling through these first 39 episodes.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    Don't trust Rym.
  • Last time I trusted Rym, he said the CTcon panel submissions would be up in October.
  • Yep. Never trust Rym.
  • Just discovered this show is on iTunes. Expensive but still less than when I was a kid and money was worth more to me. No indication of sub or dub but in this day and age I expect both. Customer support says I should download the first one to find out and then download the rest if I'm happy... That's stupid.

Any alternatives aside from importing and finding some kind of region cracker? I've failed to get those working to full satisfaction in the past.
  • Just discovered this show is on iTunes. Expensive but still less than when I was a kid and money was worth more to me. No indication of sub or dub but in this day and age I expect both. Customer support says I should download the first one to find out and then download the rest if I'm happy... That's stupid.

Any alternatives aside from importing and finding some kind of region cracker? I've failed to get those working to full satisfaction in the past.
    http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=147779&page=2
  • FYI, bakabt does not like it if you have a poor upload:download ratio. They apparently have possible penalties. I never really had a bad ratio, so I don't how well they enforce it.
  • FYI, bakabt does not like it if you have a poor upload:download ratio. They apparently have possible penalties. I never really had a bad ratio, so I don't how well they enforce it.
    I've never had a problem. I don't use them all that much. It's impossible for me to have a good ratio with my ISP.
  • I made sure to have a ration of 3.0+ now since Comcast lifted the bandwidth cap.
    I'm pretty sure that only applies to registered users. I use google to avoid needing to use the sites own members-only search and everything's good even with shitty ratios.

I'm pretty sure that only applies to registered users. I use google to avoid needing to use the sites own members-only search and everything's good even with shitty ratios.
    This. I made an account to use their advanced search, but log out before I download.