This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

RIT

2»

Comments

• Interesting.
  • Columbia dorms all have full ranges and stoves on every floor - I guess I should be surprised we don't have the fire alarms set off more often. My dorm actually even has a dishwasher, although I got an email a while back from the RA reminding the floor that dish soap and dishwasher detergent are different things.
  • edited December 2012
    Anyone here ever attend as a transfer or were you all direct enrollment? I'm currently working on my undergrad at a local Community College (AKA High School with smokes) and was curious how the process goes? As an organization, is RIT even open to the idea? The website says they accept over 1,100/semester but I'm still dubious.
    Post edited by Dromaro on
  • I know a bunch of transfers, it seems pretty good.
  • Anyone you would mind putting me in touch with? Just curious to ask them a few questions.

I'm also somewhat concerned about my age being in early 30's. I'm assuming not many older peoples like me up in that bit?
  • I wouldn't worry about the age thing, I have people in two different classes in their early-mid 30s. It's not unheard of.
  • I don't know anyone personally enough to, just lots of people I've been in classes with. And the age thing is not that weird.