This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGFest XII

Comments

• MAGFest is a definite of course, but going to try and get a hotel again for local friends.
    Is it wrong for me to hope they bail so we could get more of those cookies? #yesitis
    Because you asked nicely, cookies will be expected. Geeknights Crew loved them as well, so they'll get some.
  • MAGFest is a definite of course, but going to try and get a hotel again for local friends.
    Is it wrong for me to hope they bail so we could get more of those cookies? #yesitis
    Because you asked nicely, cookies will be expected. Geeknights Crew loved them as well, so they'll get some.
    YES! The baked goods will be ours! MHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • I gonna go to MAGFest for realz this time!
  • It's that time again to guess what the big announcement is besides Masu
  • edited June 2013
    It's that time again to guess what the big announcement is besides Masu
    BESIDES?!

Kōji Kondō?
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited June 2013
    BESIDES?!
    They announced Masu at the closing ceremonies, it could be the "official" announcement, but knowing their track record they have a few more VIPs up their sleeve.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • BESIDES?!
    They announced Masu at the closing ceremonies, it could be the "official" announcement, but knowing their track record they have a few more VIPs up their sleeve.
    I can't imagine it being anyone bigger than that. Seriously. Zombie Michael Jackson?
  • Machinae Supremacy was already announced through official channels, right?
  • Machinae Supremacy was already announced through official channels, right?
    If you could the RT on their Twitter back in January then yes.
  • edited June 2013
    Wait there are concerts at Magifest? lol, still haven't attended one 24 hours 4 days of board games and video games, I never leave that area.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Wait there are concerts at Magifest?
  • For me it's all about Magi.
  • I'm hoping for Lindsey Stirling. She was there last year to speak on a panel. I'd like to see her preform again.
  • Aww man. MAGFest could give me Masu, Lindsey Sterling, The Megas, Armcannon/Danimal Cannon, Powerglove, X-Hunters...The list just keeps going on. I could spend most of MAGfest at concerts and be content.
  • Aww man. MAGFest could give me Masu, Lindsey Sterling, The Megas, Armcannon/Danimal Cannon, Powerglove, X-Hunters...The list just keeps going on. I could spend most of MAGfest at concerts and be content.
    What do you think I do there ;)
    What do you think I do there ;)
    Between Otakon having T.M.R. and MAGFest having awesome stuff, I'm glad I finally have money this year to go to cons. It means I can finally see all my favorite artists live. :)

• edited June 2013
    I'm hoping for Lindsey Stirling. She was there last year to speak on a panel. I'd like to see her preform again.
    Why would you...? *shakes head* /violinsnob
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • edited June 2013
    Coldguy @therealcoldguy
    If the @MAGFest countdown is just the announcement of @machinsupremacy I will be a little let down #youalreadytoldus

MAGFest @MAGFest

@therealcoldguy @machinsupremacy You're losing the forest for the trees

Oh shit announcement is not the obvious...
  • I've been informed that you can register for MAGfest starting at 2 PM EDT today along with a new website design and announcement.
  • I've been informed that you can register for MAGfest starting at 2 PM EDT today along with a new website design and announcement.
    To that I say:

• hmmm... Do I volunteer or do I just attend..
  • Speak. ;^)
  • Speak. ;^)
    If our panel is during MaSu concert I'm going to do some unprofessional shit. i.e: not show up at the panel.
  • That would be completely unprecedented.
  • hmmm... Do I volunteer or do I just attend..
    How many games of Eclipse do you want to play?
  • edited June 2013
    hmmm... Do I volunteer or do I just attend..
    How many games of Eclipse do you want to play?
    Sounds like a choice between zero and one :P
    Post edited by Sail on
  • It also appears that once the website is live panel submissions will also be open
  • edited June 2013
    Site is live with Al Lowe and Jon St. John being returning guests. Also it appear the room block is MUCH smaller this year, prepare thy card for hotel room booking, or face the walk of outdoors to the hotel room at a later time.
  • Speak. ;^)
    If our panel is during MaSu concert I'm going to do some unprofessional shit. i.e: not show up at the panel.
    Who would put a panel during a MaSu concert?
    That would be either bad planning, or someone in MagFest wants to play a bad joke on you.