This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Android: Netrunner

Comments

• RymRym
    edited May 2013
    WHAAA?

That... fits so well into my slimmed down HB deck... CANNOT BE PREVENTED.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • NBN so awesome. I honestly haven't even made any new decks with the new pack. I haven't had time or motivation. :(
  • This data pack also includes a new NBN identity. The players here are chomping at the bit to figure out what it does. Their favorite game is Netrunner. Their second favorite game is guess what the new identity's ability will be.
  • Well if it's NBN has to do with traces or tags.

Perhaps add one addition trace for every subroutine that does a trace. OOOOOOHHH.
  • edited May 2013
    Gotta make two decks in short order for the NYC meetup tonight. Thinking of going Anarch and NBN. Never done an NBN deck before

Also, all about this:
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • The 2 meat damage on Flare cannot be prevented? Aww.. That's just mean! But so evil..
  • Darwin not so great. Needs too many cards to go with it for it to become efficient. Will only really help you out a lot if the corp can't afford to clear virus counters. I've found a lot of corps clearing virus counters lately, and not caring. I also find myself forgetting to clear...
  • If only they made shinys, they could use lenticular technology to make that card for real.
  • Well, to make a similar card. I think that using a clip from Terminator 2 without permission would probably not go down well with lawyer-y types.
  • When I win the lottery I shall buy 60 iPod touches and sleeve them up. Each ipod will display a card face like the one above. I will be able to play every card game ever made, at any time. Assuming my opponent has the cards.

And then I'll carve my face into the moon.
  • How are you going to riffle shuffle sixty iPods?
  • How are you going to riffle shuffle sixty iPods?
    FOOL! All 60 instantaneously randomise themselves at my command!

What is this *shuffling* you speak of...

• It wouldn't be legal because cheating. You pick up a card and change it to be the card you need. Muahahahaha!
  • Anyone want to run nets at Anime Boston?
  • The French Netrunner nationals had 66 players. Here are the finals. I haven't watched it yet.

• I get annoyed by the players who don't have a visual way of keeping track of their clicks. I realize that the rules don't specifically state that you must have a way to show them, but I think they should amend them to do so. I also don't understand why the guy on the right didn't put ice on his trash when he was corp. Noise could have gotten through it with parasite eventually, but that would keep parasite from being used elsewhere.
  • I get annoyed by the players who don't have a visual way of keeping track of their clicks. I realize that the rules don't specifically state that you must have a way to show them, but I think they should amend them to do so. I also don't understand why the guy on the right didn't put ice on his trash when he was corp. Noise could have gotten through it with parasite eventually, but that would keep parasite from being used elsewhere.
    Only the runner really needs to track clicks visually since they can forget how many they have after spending time on a big run, or using them for bioroid ICE. You'll notice on most turns the corp is saying un, deux, trois along with his actions. One, take a credit, two install, three install. Not hard to count to 3. Doing it with counters isn't bad either, just not as necessary as for the runner.

The reason he didn't ICE up archives is because he didn't have that much ICE, and none of it was strong. That Noise was super lucky. You need to mill and access 17 cards to have a statistical chance of winning. That guy got points from HQ and the rest from archives with less than 10 virus mills. Noise is going to get points from Archives in that game. You have to just make sure he doesn't get 7.
  • The second game was very interesting. I don't know why he didn't run R+D when it was free to get in. He could have on on that, and not had to risk the stimhack. Also, it was interesting how they ended the whole thing once the match was decided, even though that particular game was not over.
  • HOT FUCKING DAMN, SON

• Minimum deck size 40? Bigger maximum hand? I'll take it.
  • edited May 2013
    That makes deckbuilding that much more difficult, but I want it.

3 less influence points.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Three fewer influnace points matters a bit less when you're only trying to fill 40 slots instead of 45.
  • The world is yours.
  • This expansion is insane. There are 3 effects that mess with R&D!

A mere 20 cards and everything gets shaken up.

LCG's rock.

Ho.

Lee.

SHIT!

Hi, bag and tag! Welcome back to metagame prominence!
  • Of course this shit gets posted while I'm on a Bolt Bus and the Internet is slow as al fuck.
  • Lol, Trace 6 (8 with the first NBN identity) on Midseason Replacemnts...

Here... Have, like, 10 tags.