This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Backhand Compliment the Poster Abover You

Comments

• That's actually quite funny, you know, for someone who hasn't quite worked out what a backhanded compliment is.
  • I've never seen you play tennis, but I'm pretty sure you'd have a mean backhand shot!
  • Wow, you dress great! Like a bum!
  • edited January 2013
    Good work living so close to the nation's capital and not deining to affect the discourse.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Not many guys can pull off dressing like their grandparents. Good work, that.
  • Good comeback. I've never heard that one before. ;-)
  • I don't have anything bad to say about you. I guess you're just too forgettable.
  • I'm not really sure who you are, but I expect you're a nice guy.
  • If you'd stop being a douche, I'm sure everyone would really like you!
  • edited January 2013
    I thinks it's a real accomplishment that I can smell your BO through my computer.
    Post edited by spikespiguel1 on
  • I think it's a real accomplishment that you managed to get 90% of your spelling and grammar correct for that post.
  • I think it's a real accomplishment how intent you are on showing how much you know. Grade A pedantics.
  • I'm really impressed by how mean and backhanded everyone in this thread is. Who would be that much of a jerk? Apparently, all of you! Well done.
  • I'm really impressed by how mean and backhanded everyone in this thread is. Who would be that much of a jerk? Apparently, all of you! Well done.
    Thanks. You'd know all about being a jerk.
  • I like how you quoted that post, because it's not like I could read it right above yours.
  • Don't feel bad, you are only the second most incompetent person in ST.
  • Andrew, you face failure on a daily basis, how do you keep going forward in life?
  • Would you like me to teach you how to learn from one's mistakes?
  • It can't be denied that you're certainly a man of a very distinct level of quality.
  • You're very intelligent, for a barbarian.
  • You're very barbaric, for an intelligentsia.
  • You're doing quite well for yourself, despite your age and beliefs!
  • edited January 2013
    You.....three?

Edit: Ah fuck it I'm drunk and out of steam good night. Make the next one good.
    Post edited by spikespiguel1 on
  • You certainly jumped on that bandwagon like a pro.
  • You're a cute boy next door type. If you lived next to a nerdy comic shop.
  • Your comics don't make me throw up. At least, not so far!
  • At least you are not the worst Dragon.

• Congratulations! I have nothing bad to say about you, because you are so forgettable!
  • THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR ME. GTFO, please.

(that's how it's supposed to go, right? Right?)