This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Connecticon 2013 Staffing and Panels

Comments

• GroupMe should suffice.
  • I'm pumped, my panels are still in various stages of completed-ness so now is the exciting final rush!
  • Going to forgo gaming this weekend (*sadface*) so that I can complete Monopoly with liners today and box stuffing (with ALL the damn photos) over the weekend.
  • Just a note, Laura won't be able to make it this weekend.
  • I'm gonna make a GroupMe now. If you want in, post here or message me. Anybody on the GroupMe can add others to the group.
  • I'm gonna make a GroupMe now. If you want in, post here or message me. Anybody on the GroupMe can add others to the group.
    me please
    by

me please
    Done.
  • I have just discovered that I literally cannot take any time to get out of my program to do my panel. I really want to do my panel, but my film program is a much higher priority...yet at the same time, I get the feeling I'll be blacklisted or something because I'm bailing the week before the con begins. How do I go about doing this?
  • just wing it?
  • Looks like we *might* just go for Saturday so please add me to the groupme.
  • Cloning? or get someone else to run your panel for you.
  • Give panel to a person who can speak on your behalf and they can present the information using your material.
  • What day/time did we schedule you for?

If you have to bail, you have to bail, and we'll make alternate arrangements. It takes more than a simple bailing to get formally blacklisted. ;^)
  • What day/time did we schedule you for?

If you have to bail, you have to bail, and we'll make alternate arrangements. It takes more than a simple bailing to get formally blacklisted. ;^)
    You scheduled me for Sunday at 10:30 to noon.
    Give panel to a person who can speak on your behalf and they can present the information using your material.
    If anyone wants to run my panel, just message me and I'll make arrangements to give you my panel material.
  • Finishing up my Beginner's Guide to the Viet Nam War panel. Has me so sad that both Greg and Jennifer have separately asked me, "Why are you doing this?" Despite that I am really looking forward to presenting it.
  • Finishing up my Beginner's Guide to the Viet Nam War panel. Has me so sad that both Greg and Jennifer have separately asked me, "Why are you doing this?" Despite that I am really looking forward to presenting it.
    Too bad that "Cheer Up Emo Kid" doesn't run directly after "Beginners Guide to the Viet Nam War."

• Too bad that "Cheer Up Emo Kid" doesn't run directly after "Beginners Guide to the Viet Nam War."
    Would be a great Grave of the Fireflies/Totoro line up.

• Too bad that "Cheer Up Emo Kid" doesn't run directly after "Beginners Guide to the Viet Nam War."
    Would be a great Grave of the Fireflies/Totoro line up.

• If no one does, I have something I can put in the spot (in case one of Dave Riley's crew has Jury Duty). I can cover it either way, so let me know soonish. ;^)
  • If no one does, I have something I can put in the spot (in case one of Dave Riley's crew has Jury Duty). I can cover it either way, so let me know soonish. ;^)
    I have some panels already "In the can" that I could bust out if you tell me while I still have internet access.
  • If you want to, and you have them with you at-con, we would consider throwing you into any rooms where the panelists don't show up. No promises though. ;^)
  • I too have some too at the ready we got you covered
  • You guyz... ^_^
  • Oh by the by I should be arriving at the convention center late afternoon on Thursday, do I need to report anywhere for staffing duties for you or show documentation that I am a part of pony ops?
  • Going through emails still for scheduling. You'll get one from me probably tomorrow with deets. ;^)
  • If you want to, and you have them with you at-con, we would consider throwing you into any rooms where the panelists don't show up. No promises though. ;^)
    I'll download them and throw them on my laptop just in case. :3
  • Man I wish my partner in crime didn't have to bail. I can still do all of mine but it's going to be real awkward doing presentations all by myself.
  • So to the group, should I bring the core games with me or are we just going to play the library of games there?
  • edited July 2013
    The question is, how is the library going to be this year!

Jordan, What's the panel you are doing?
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • The question is, how is the library going to be this year!

Jordan, What's the panel you are doing?
    The library of games at CTCon is the greatest tabletop game library I have seen at a convention ever.