This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What is best in life?

2»

Comments

• Wow. My Maslow's pyramid is full.

So, am I like done or something?

Also: taking a much-needed shit is best.

• Tea.
    oh wait yeah
  • THREE BEST THINGS IN LIFE, TEA, LIQUORICE, A HEALTHY DOSE OF NINE AND A FANATICAL DEVOTION TO THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER.
  • LIFE IS BEST IN LIFE
  • THREE BEST THINGS IN LIFE, TEA, LIQUORICE, A HEALTHY DOSE OF NINE AND A FANATICAL DEVOTION TO THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER.
    ISN'T THAT FOUR THINGS?
    ISN'T THAT FOUR THINGS?
    Sometimes, 2 + 2 = 5.

• I read it as "tea, licquorice," rather akin to "tea, earl grey, hot."
  • I'd fuck with liquorice tea.
  • All of you licorice eaters are fucking disgusting. Licorice and spicy cinnamon are the bane of this planets existance.
  • Is liquorice tea significantly different form anise tea, either in flavor or effect? I've had the latter but never the former.
  • I want to change my answer to my Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff book, which just arrived.
  • edited February 2013
    I want to change my answer to my Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff book, which just arrived.
    w33d & pu55y [mlg] [nodeath] [sweetbrolyfe]

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • All of you licorice eaters are fucking disgusting. Licorice and spicy cinnamon are the bane of this planets existance.
    Not all licorice is created equal. I think you're thinking of salmiakki, which is condensed hate.
  • No I mean licorice as in

Good thing my girlfriend likes it so I can just hand her all the black jellybeans.
  • You think that's liquorice? I'mma get outta here before Nine hits critical mass and detonates.
  • I just mean anything that tastes like that. I've never had salmiakki but if it has any taste resembling black licorice then I want nothing to do with it.
  • It's...certainly very different of a flavor. I make no judgement if it's better or worse.
  • Black licorice comes in various flavours, but to keep it simple, there's hard and soft; and; sweet and salty. You probably tasted the salty ones. The sweet licorice isn't for everyone, but it's certainly a lot more easily enjoyed.
  • i dunno anything that I've had labeled as licorice tastes the same to me, well except for the fruity licorice, but that isn't really licorice.
  • I'd say civility is the best thing for life, but best in life? I'll have to get back to you about that.
  • edited February 2013
    All this Liquorice talk has me thinking of Kimchi for some reason. Maybe this is "acquired tastes" association.

In any case, what is best in life? To me, maybe it's acquired tastes.

Yes. Acquired tastes.
    Post edited by GroverBomb on
  • edited February 2013
    Living
    Too many shitty bits.
    Post edited by Walker on