This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Lectures at PAX East 2013

edited March 2013 in GeekNights

We are presenting two brand new lectures at PAX East 2013!

Mastering Game Mechanics
Saturday 12:00pm
Tabletop Workshop

Practical Game Theory
Saturday 1:30pm
Tabletop Workshop

Space will be limited, and we can't guarantee that either one will be videoed, so if you want to see them, line up early. We're not kidding.

Source Link

Comments

• Is the tabletop Workshop in that extremely small room again?
  • Is the tabletop Workshop in that extremely small room again?
    We're not sure. If it is, then several hundred people are going to be disappointed that they didn't get to see us this year (based on our average lecture attendance at PAX).
  • Yeah, average attendance plus both those titles will bring a fair number of people in. You guys could easily fill a normal sized theater.
  • It's the same room.
  • If you want to help us out, tell Guidebook you're going to these two panels now. They see that data.
  • Oh noes, I'll likely be enforcing during both. Is the stage situation (or lack thereof) such that you'll probably not be able to record them?
  • RymRym
    edited March 2013
    Oh noes, I'll likely be enforcing during both. Is the stage situation (or lack thereof) such that you'll probably not be able to record them?
    If the room is the same way, it's full of tables (useless to us, in the way) and has no stage. These factors combined will make it difficult to video.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Are those the only two panels you guys are doing right?
  • Are those the only two panels you guys are doing right?
    Most likely at this point.
  • The "Other events at the same time as this one" info is super handy for getting a fee of what you might do in a time slot. Not that I'm going, I just like clever site design.
  • I end up adding anything I'm vaguely interested in to guidebook and then not making it to 90% of those activities.