This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• STARE INTO PAUL RYAN'S PANCAKE ABS!
  • In what way are those tacos Madoka-like besides the bag they come in?

Oh. Colored shells.
  • Anything is possible, if you make a contract.
  • edited April 2013
    Meditations of fishing games.
    Post edited by Omnutia on

• I feel inspired for an alternate to the Dwarven 'Greed' mechanic in Burning Wheel. At Beard 9, you've become Bropunzel, but what happens at Beard 10? Has your beard become too great for this world?

• I feel inspired for an alternate to the Dwarven 'Greed' mechanic in Burning Wheel. At Beard 9, you've become Bropunzel, but what happens at Beard 10? Has your beard become too great for this world?
    At Beard 10, You do not have a beard. The beard has a you.
  • Where is it from? I fear that this could be a new trend developing.
    Denpa Teki na Kanojo, or Electromagnetic Girlfriend (I guess?). It's a mediocre two episode OVA with batshit crazy chicks in it. Like freakishly scary levels of batshit crazy chicks.
  • At Beard 10, You do not have a beard. The beard has a you.
    I like it!

• That is actually quite moving.
  • Where'd the staff in the second panel come from? He's clearly some sort of wizard. Maybe he's Ganon in disguise, and his real plan all along was to sully the heart of an innocent boy with the burden of death, and his dominance of the world was simply a vehicle for motivating the boy in the first place.

Perhaps the real victory was having the eternal hero of the ages, forever appearing throughout time to shape history, be a warrior, solving each problem with violence, rather than a diplomat or a scientist. Maybe all Ganon wanted was a world stained with blood, and he didn't care whose blood it was.
  • edited April 2013
    He's clearly some sort of wizard. Maybe he's Ganon in disguise, and his real plan all along was to sully the heart of an innocent boy with the burden of death, and his dominance of the world was simply a vehicle for motivating the boy in the first place.
    It's supposed to be the old man in the cave from the first Zelda game.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • He's clearly some sort of wizard. Maybe he's Ganon in disguise, and his real plan all along was to sully the heart of an innocent boy with the burden of death, and his dominance of the world was simply a vehicle for motivating the boy in the first place.
    Clearly, but what do we really know about him?
  • He's clearly some sort of wizard. Maybe he's Ganon in disguise, and his real plan all along was to sully the heart of an innocent boy with the burden of death, and his dominance of the world was simply a vehicle for motivating the boy in the first place.
    Clearly, but what do we really know about him?
    Quite a bit, actually.

http://web.archive.org/web/20110221132651/http://hyspace.progressiveboink.com/oldman.html
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2013
    There's more moving comics by that guy where that came from. Here are two of my faves.

Post edited by Geo on
  • Zac Gorman does great arts, that one just happened to be on top and was quite striking.
  • I suppose I found the Link one moving because I understand the context. It really makes you think more about the gift from the old man. Link's journey may have been quite different if the old man had given him something else or had not been there at all.
  • You know the drill.

• The truest of facts.
  • edited April 2013
    Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

The Powerpuff Girls

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
    Post edited by P_TOG on
    I want this as a painting for my wall.