This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• That was way more awesome a response than I expected my stupid joke to result in.
  • This image reminded me of Churba for some reason.
  • edited April 2013
    Sorry, that achievement is for vinyl records, not iTunes. ;-)
    Alright, I'll go pull five random records.

1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (soundtrack)
    2. Joe O'Brien's All-Time Greatest Italian Hits (folksongs)
    3. Telephone Free Landslide Victory, Camper Van Beethoven (alt. rock)
    4. Come Swing With Me!, Frank Sinatra (lounge)
    5. Indigos, Duke Ellington (jazz)
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Cute spider.

• edited April 2013
    Fun facts - my father nearly drove his truck off a bridge because of a huntsman sitting behind his sun visor. He flipped the visor down, it dropped in his lap.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • If that kind of thing is common, you'd think everyone would get into the habit of triple checking good hiding spots before they start driving.
  • Gotta learn how to recognize that guy so I only freak out against something actually poisonous.
  • edited April 2013
    Looks like they don't live quite as far north as New York. Also, the word you want is venomous. /overlypedantic
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Looks like they don't live quite as far north as New York. Also, the word you want is venomous. /overlypedantic
    There are poisonous things that are not venomous. I could be wrong, since I'm not Googling this, but doesn't venomous imply it bites you and injects venom? There are creatures out there who are poisonous, like toads and things, but don't need to bite to inject the poison.
  • edited April 2013
    That's more or less correct - venom is injected through a bite, sting, or some other method by which an animal punctures your skin and puts the venom in. Poisonous creatures poison you when you eat them, or if you touch the poison and it gets absorbed through the skin. I thought you meant venomous.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • edited April 2013
    on that note, i hope you didnt miss: image
    Post edited by nothing on
  • Gotta learn how to recognize that guy so I only freak out against something actually poisonous.
    The tip that will keep you safe if you encounter anything - Don't fuck with it if you don't know. If you don't recognize it as safe, just don't touch it, harass it, or otherwise fuck with it. Especially if it's brightly coloured.

Huntsman are pretty distinct, though.
  • That's more or less correct - venom is injected through a bite, sting, or some other method by which an animal punctures your skin and puts the venom in. Poisonous creatures poison you when you eat them, or if you touch the poison and it gets absorbed through the skin. I thought you meant venomous.
    I meant both venomous and poisonous, assuming that poisonous was a superset that included venomous.

• That's more or less correct - venom is injected through a bite, sting, or some other method by which an animal punctures your skin and puts the venom in. Poisonous creatures poison you when you eat them, or if you touch the poison and it gets absorbed through the skin. I thought you meant venomous.
    I meant both venomous and poisonous, assuming that poisonous was a superset that included venomous.
    You're thinking of toxins
  • edited April 2013
    Special delivery of the same old shit.

Post edited by Churba on
  • Special delivery of the same old shit.
    This looks hilarious. Could you possibly send it to me?
  • edited April 2013
    Special delivery of the same old shit.
    This looks hilarious. Could you possibly send it to me?
    Done and done, brother.

Here's another from the same, file under speaking the truth -

Post edited by Churba on
  • I stumbled across this old picture of current pro wrestler Antonio Caesaro doing his best impression of Lupin III.

• Before I even read your text, I started humming the Lupin the III theme.
  • edited May 2013
    So this is the cat version of the Henohenomoheji
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • What was the name of that one? In this room under this sky?
  • So this is going to be a shirt available soon for purchase.

Three Ocelot (Babou) Moon
  • These were my running shoes.
    I barely knew them for a year, but what a year it was!