This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• Neat Wizard of Oz image
    Here is the artist's blogspot and tumblr.
  • Neat Wizard of Oz image
    Here is the artist's blogspot and tumblr.
    That shit is succulent like fine cooked ham.
  • These were my running shoes.
    I barely knew them for a year, but what a year it was!
    A year is a damn good life for regularly used running shoes.
  • RymRym
    edited May 2013
    April 2013:

April 2012:
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Your bike routes?

• edited May 2013
    You biked slightly less around Manhattan, but more around Brooklyn and Queens? How did you like the ride down to Prospect Park? I pretty much only bike around north Brooklyn, since I'm still dealthly afraid of the cars (and the shitty roads), but I should really get around more.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • You biked slightly less around Manhattan, but more around Brooklyn and Queens? How did you like the ride down to Prospect Park? I pretty much only bike around north Brooklyn, since I'm still dealthly afraid of the cars (and the shitty roads), but I should really get around more.
    All of Brooklyn is easy to bike. ;^) Nice bike paths and routes almost everywhere.

• You biked slightly less around Manhattan, but more around Brooklyn and Queens? How did you like the ride down to Prospect Park? I pretty much only bike around north Brooklyn, since I'm still dealthly afraid of the cars (and the shitty roads), but I should really get around more.
    If you don't have a fixie, and don't do anything stupid, you will be fine. Try the weekends, especially early morning, when there are less cars.

This guy is genius.
  • This guy is genius.
    Totally stealing this if I'm ever homeless.

• Is that like a... metal clip of some kind in the buddist bowl?

Also, totally unethical, but manipulating the bowls so that whatever the "real" most popular ones are seems like they are behind might work to influence people to give to put their side in the lead.
  • You'd want to heavily displace money into either the Christian, Muslim, or atheist bowls, depending on location.
  • I wasn't sure if this should be in the manga thread, or the wtf thread, so I split the difference and posted it here.

• Today's Wondermark is my life:

• That is basically any conversation where my dad wants to show me an internet thing. Sometimes I pretend I havent seen it yet, just so he doesn't feel so sad about it every time.
  • This guy is genius.
    Totally stealing this if I'm ever homeless.

Around U.S. election time, I would have 4 bowls - 2 for the main candidates, 1 for the beloved third party guy of the season, and 1 that just says "They All Suck".
  • But the "They all suck" bowl would get ALL the money!
  • Churba, why do you have these odd Australian $5,- that cost $19,95 to buy, and contain $50,- worth of silver in them?

• Commemorative coins, basically. Not made to be put in circulation, it's for the 25th Birthday of Parliament house. The circulating coin for the event is a regular 20 cent piece, with a different design to the usual platypus.

In other news, I'm older than Parliament house. Fucking hell.
  • edited May 2013
    I don't think $50 worth of silver is accurate; it's more like $17. Also, apparently the Royal Australian Mint is charging $85 for them, not $20.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I don't think $50 worth of silver is accurate; it's more like $17.
    True dat. There is very little chance that they'd be selling it at $19.95 if it was worth $50, because the government isn't fucking insane in quite that way.
  • In other news, I'm older than Parliament house. Fucking hell.
    That feeling never goes away or gets better. Especially when you start finding other things you're older than.
  • edited May 2013
    Especially when you're HungryJoe.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Joe is, after all, older than being older than things.