This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX PRIME 2013 4 days of PAX-TRAVAGANZA!

edited April 2013 in Conventions
Registration is SOON.

$95 for all 4 days. Yikes. $30/each day.
Post edited by Rochelle on

Comments

• WORTH IT
  • edited April 2013
    Oh, I know. Just an FYI.
  • I'm out this year probably. Too many expenses and responsibilities.
  • Missing this year again. Hopping to do Auz next year when traveling.
  • I'll finally have a huge group going again. Last year was a little less fun as I ended up tagging along with people I was minor friends since I was getting bored going around by myself. I just felt bad because I felt like I had just included myself in the group without invitation.
  • They need to just let them go on sale so I don't have to worry about this mess. I have my credit card number memorized and all notifications ready.
  • Yeah the tension is killing me.
  • Starting a PAX fund immediately.
  • Dood. Rob, if you're coming let me know. If it's just you, you can totally bunk with myself, Jeremy, and my homie.
  • edited April 2013
    NOW NOW NOW NOW
    GO GO GO GO

QUEUE!

Welcome to the Queue!
    Greetings potential PAX attendee! Welcome to... THE QUEUE.

I know there have been plenty of technical hiccups in the past, but we THINK we've got it right this time. I won't bore you with the details, but in short, you're currently in a waiting room. Don't worry, we know what order you came in, you'll get your fair shot at ordering badges. Once it's your turn, you'll get kicked over to a different page where you'll have 8 minutes to complete your transaction.

Good luck, and thank you again for coming to PAX!

Robert Khoo
  • I'll have to skip out on Prime this year, but I'm definitely planning on it for next year, as well as MAGFest and PAX East.
  • Ahhhh that would really help. Thanks! I'll let you know. I am entirely not adverse to sleeping on floors.
  • HOLY SHIT. I just saw the tweet. The are already sold out of 4 days.
  • HOLY SHIT. I just saw the tweet. The are already sold out of 4 days.
    I think they had very few 4-days on purpose.
  • I did what I did for PAX East - maximum number of four days, no looking back. I will probably have extras when the dust clears.
  • edited April 2013
    I do not see this tweet. Also the site says they're still available.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • If I want to play tabletop games almost all the time, is the Red Lion still the place to stay?
  • They removed the tweet and the website still says they're available - I think it was a mistake.
  • Yeah, Jeremy and I are probably going to Enforce again.
  • If I want to play tabletop games almost all the time, is the Red Lion still the place to stay?
    Most likely.
  • Still in the queue.

Red Lion is the best hotel overall in my opinion. We're staying there.
  • STILL IN THE KHOO/QUEUE.
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah they are indeed sold out of 4 days. I'm just gonna go fri-sun then go to Bumbershoot on Monday.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • I have a hotel room Tuesday-Tuesday.

I sure hope they accept our lectures, or I won't have a badge... ;^)
  • I wonder how they will deal with the surges this year.
  • I have a hotel room Tuesday-Tuesday.

I sure hope they accept our lectures, or I won't have a badge... ;^)
    Well, I have badges, but the housing site just returns a 504. Gift of the magi, in here.
  • Not willing to [E] for one again?
  • edited April 2013
    Happened to check the site just before the tweet went out. Only in queue for about 2 seconds, then snagged three 4-days. Also got a Sheraton room. I wasn't there last year so I forgot about Red Lion having tabletop now. Oh well, still close. I am considering Enforcing on west coast once I see how shifts are handled for extended con.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • Not willing to [E] for one again?
    I don't know. Jeremy probably doesn't want to. It's not that I didn't enjoy it.

This is all making me a bit bitter. I closed out my browser thinking the 4 days would be available and I'm stuck in queue again. $240 is my car note. While I can afford this, it's now to the point of me actually contemplating on whether or not if this is worth it anymore.
  • Yeah, new car is my reason for no PAX prime.