This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

XBox One Eighty

1131415161719»

Comments

• Can anyone tell me if Ilomilo is playable on Xbox One? A friend was just lamenting that him and his wife need a fun little game, and all they own is an Xbone. I thought it'd be the perfect recommendation but not sure what XBLA stuff you can get on the new machine, as I've never used one.
  • I'm genuinely tempted - my old Xbox controller is starting to show it's age.
  • I want one, but that price is approaching Steel Battalion territory.
  • Matt said:

Can anyone tell me if Ilomilo is playable on Xbox One? A friend was just lamenting that him and his wife need a fun little game, and all they own is an Xbone. I thought it'd be the perfect recommendation but not sure what XBLA stuff you can get on the new machine, as I've never used one.

It is not at the moment.
  • edited June 2015
    Matt said:

Can anyone tell me if Ilomilo is playable on Xbox One? A friend was just lamenting that him and his wife need a fun little game, and all they own is an Xbone. I thought it'd be the perfect recommendation but not sure what XBLA stuff you can get on the new machine, as I've never used one.

This is one of the only reasons why we still have our 360. I just want the company to release that game to Steam. I'd pay $10 for it. However, it will more than likely not happen being a Microsoft game. The main theme is one of my alarms. Such a pleasant way to wake up.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • When he came to me with this question, it was shocking how thin the Xbox One library was. I sorted metacritic to list all Xbone games rated 60 and up, all the way back to launch. The only multiplayer games I could suggest were Child of Light, Peggle 2, Octodad, Kalimba. #IDARB is awesome but I don't think it's their speed. I also suggested Ori and the Blind Forest as a single-player adventure they could tag team.