This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

hey sorry

edited May 2013 in Forum Game
At some point I've confused, angered, or creeped out most of you. Sorry about that. I was almost definitely emotionally or physically impaired at the time. Or I was laughing at you. Sorry. I feel sorry for makig this self-indulgent thread, and for punching a kid in the stomach after that Lutherin catechism class. It's pretty funny too, though.

Y'all are cool.

Comments

• Walker, don't be hard on yourself. What you've said is true for nearly all people on this forum. You're cool.
  • I have no idea what you are talking about but you are lovely.
  • Who are you again?
  • I'm the voice in the back of your head telling you to burn shit.
  • You should become a forum-thread-title-designer. I couldn't help myself from clicking.
  • I have no idea what you are talking about but you are lovely.
    No, that's a drunk leprachaun named Shamus.
  • edited May 2013
    Oh ok, yeah, I've worked with Shamus. Solid cat.
    Post edited by Walker on
    No, that's a drunk leprachaun named Shamus.
    I had to lay off Shamus. Now my voice is Priscilla, a drag queen lizard person who's willing to work for minimum wage.
  • Mine alternates between Barbra Streisand as Yentl and Bea Arthur as Vera Charles.
  • Walker, don't be hard on yourself. What you've said is true for nearly all people on this forum. You're cool.
    Quite right. All of us punched that kid in the stomach after that Lutheran catechism class; the "nearly" is only needed because some of us don't feel sorry about it.
  • edited May 2013
    Don't feel bad, I too said lots of stupid shit on this forum (and still do maybe?????). Yep.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Don't worry Walker, we've shared many runks together and for that I accept your apology.
  • Aha, all the people I'm actually talking to don't respond. That is funny.
  • I don't know what went on but you learned from it and apologized. It's the best thing to do!
  • Just poking.
  • It's cool, we still think you're an asshole.

/I KEED, I KEED