This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Is the site down for anyone else?

edited June 2013 in GeekNights
Is anyone else besides me having problems viewing the main GeekNights page? I can access the forum just fine, but the main FRC page gives me a CloudFlare error page.

Comments

• Wait, you mean there's more to GeekNights besides just the forum!?
    I heard Rym and Scott are going to start a podcast one of these days. I bet I'd listen to it all the time!

I heard Rym and Scott are going to start a podcast one of these days. I bet I'd listen to it all the time!
    They really should, they've got a built-in audience with these forums, I bet they'd get a bunch of listeners here.

• I feel like a podcast would be jumping the shark a bit.
  • Yeah, I mean, I've heard they'd do it four nights a week (which would be awesome and badass) but we all know how it is; life will get in the way and eventually they'd drop it down to two nights a week, and then they wouldn't do it at all during convention season...
  • And they'd just become more jaded and opinionat -- OGH GOD THEYRE TALK RADIO HOSTS..
  • Or they might turn into a meme about guys with long hair and kilts...
  • VICTOR WHAT MOVIE IS THAT FROM? I NEED TO WATCH THAT MOVIE.
  • Dragons Forever I think? I saw like 20 minutes on TV one time. Jackie Chan and his (partner? brother? not sure) were fighting that druglord-type guy and his posse in a factory. Had some really weird slo-mo/fast-mo shots.