This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rym and Scott arguing (Mario Kart and Wikipedia)

edited January 2006 in Technology
Since I'm such a fan of watching you both argue this was probably the best eposide so far! hahaha. I knew it was going to be a good one when you guys butted heads over Mario Kart and then the Wikipedia. So funny.

bty there are many forms of varying complexity involving Citations. You should look them up on Wikipedia hahaha..

Comments

• I have to say, You guys toped the last show with this show, arguing about bathrooms of all things.
  • Just before the thing of the day, with the argument about upgrading CPU's, Emily couldn't get a fricking word in edgewise. That was rich.

Remember, when providing any general advice on something like computer buying, individual experience may vary. But it may be wise to never trust advice on today's computers from a man who hasn't bought a computer since the 20th century. =)
  • oooh, Rym is pwn3d
  • Heh heh...

Back in last millenia, things were different. See, I had an onion on my belt, which was the style of the time...
  • ...onion on your belt?
  • Simpsons, I believe.
  • Ah now I remember. Let me guess it wasn't a white onion because of the war.
  • [9F15] Last Exit To Springfield
    We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...