This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kludgeocracy

edited September 2013 in Politics

Comments

• In recent decades, American politics has been dominated, at least rhetorically, by a battle over the size of government.
    The 1860's were recent? For that matter, the Jefferson/Hamilton kerfuffle was recent?
  • Hell, this country was founded on a battle over the size of government.
  • S'cuse me, but as a born and raised denizen of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, I can tell you that this country was founded on a battle about tea.

Of, and lack of representation. But mostly tea.
  • S'cuse me, but as a born and raised denizen of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, I can tell you that this country was founded on a battle about tea.

Of, and throwing rocks in snowballs at British soldiers. But mostly tea.
    FTFY, fellow Commonwealther.

Of, and lack of representation. But mostly tea.
    So many years ago, and you're still bragging about it.

Look, we've told you - You're meant to put the tea in a teapot, not the harbor. It's way too much water for what you're putting in, and it's so salty. Seriously, what is wrong with you people.

• You say that to a country that deep fries sticks of butter as a fair food...