This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

RYM, STOP PICKING ON SCOTT

edited October 2006 in Flamewars
Seriously man, in every episode you put Scott below you and act snoody like you are better than him.

Comments

• Scott should man up.
  • Scott leaves obvious room for being picked on, can Rym help it if he takes advantage?
  • I -am- better than him. ^_~
  • But Rym, how can that be? Scott's infallible!

Seriously, Scott brings it on himself. It's all good; we don't take things personally around here.
  • LiquidTim is obviously Scott.
  • I've felt sorry for Scott on a few occassions, but mad props to him for being able to shrug Rym off and go on with the show. I'd be more likely to slug Rym once an episode, whether he needed it or not. ^_^ JK
  • Hmm... there is an alpha. More evidence of a homosexual relationship. The pieces are coming together.
  • Their relationship is truly give and take. Scott give Rym openings and Rym takes them. :)

Seriously though. Scott has ripped on Rym plenty of times.
  • I -am- better than him. ^_~
    Keep dreaming.
  • Yeah. I told a friend about Geeknights, and a week later, he told me, "Man, that Rym guy is an ass hole! I can't believe you can stand that show." Now personally, I think Rym's cool, but sometimes he does seem a little cocky, and he sorta does rag on Scott quite a bit. Like we've all said, we think Scott doesn't take it personally and just shrugs it off. But who knows, he might. I mean, come on! I bet Scott's wanted to slug Rym a few times during the show. I'm not even in the show, and I've wanted to. ; )
  • I honestly haven't ever really thought that Rym was being intentionally mean to Scott, its just banter and its hella funny.
  • Slamming me for making fun of Scott is like slamming Costello for making fun of Abbott. ^_~

Funnily enough, outside of the show, Scott's usually the one ragging on people or starting crazy arguments. I think he's called me stupid more times than he's used my name in the time since I met him... XD
  • You people should have a real-life argument with Scott. You don't know what an asshole is like till you've gone a few rounds with him. :p
  • edited October 2006
    10 minutes ago I would have agreed but I just saw scott on digg calling a kid that got balls rubbed in his face a "wuss".
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Haha!!! Yes!!!

Now that I've heard what you guys have had to say, I feel better. But for once, I'd like to see Scott be an ass to Rym on the show, that's what I'd like to see. You know, switching places. I'm all for the arguments.

Yeah. Kids need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and lift some weights and not be stupid fucks. This kid sounded like a fuckin' momma's boy and got everything he wanted, and completely fuckin' lazy. In the way he spoke, I could tell he was stupid, just trying to get attention.
  • LOL! As much as teasing and baiting Scott is a pass-time in the front row crew, I have to admit that last episode was almost TOO much!
  • It's not my fault he sucks at Atari games ^_~
  • Now that I've heard what you guys have had to say, I feel better. But for once, I'd like to see Scott be an ass to Rym on the show, that's what I'd like to see. You know, switching places. I'm all for the arguments.
    Due to the medium of the show I'd like to see that as well! ;-)
  • edited October 2006
    It's notmyfault he sucks at Atari games ^_~
    Sorry, but that sounds like something a very young person would say. In fact, I've seen that quote, "It's not my fault he sux at BLANK," many a time in movies, mostly in low budget films with little children. But w/e.
    Post edited by glimpster on
  • Scott abuses Rym every now and then, too. It's not exactly a one way street. I'm pretty sure that if one of my friends said some of the things Scrym have let loose I'd lay some humourous verbal smackdown too.
  • edited October 2006
    It's this tension that makes me want to listen to every episode. One of the show's better points I think.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Scott, if you hit him on-air, I will give you some kind of non-monetary, non-physically measurable swag. LOL
  • NICE SCOTT!!! What's with the spices you put in your food? What restaurants put dill in the butter? And so on...

Good comeback man. That was awesome. And I left out alot of the bashing, but you guys switched places or something.
  • Rym is cocky. Scott is combatitive and ornery. Somehow, it works out...You'd have to see it in real life. Bicker Bicker bicker, but everyone is fairly happy.
    Trust me, I have picked on Scott, but he picks on me just as often.
  • Good to hear. As long as there's a balance of who's getting teased, it's cool. But it's funny that they always argue, like in the show. Are they ALWAYS in a tussle, or is this just something that happens every so often outside the podcast? Are they always like this, or worse?
  • More or less, something always like this.
  • Is it that unusual? My boyfriend, good friend, and sister are constantly arguing/paying each other out. It amuses us and the people around us. >_> No one secretly loathes me as far as I can tell. :D
  • edited October 2006
    Good to hear. As long as there's a balance of who's getting teased, it's cool. But it's funny that they always argue, like in the show. Are they ALWAYS in a tussle, or is this just something that happens every so often outside the podcast? Are they always like this, or worse?
    Having lived in their living room for a month, I can assure you: they are always like this.

Direct quote from Scott, to Rym: "See? I'm better at eating crackers than you!"
    Post edited by Alex on
  • Man this weekend you should have heard the arguement over "insert proper noun".

Insert. Battle Balls, MMORPGs, Heat Death...