This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kill la Kill

Comments

• I haven't got any SEN I SOSHITSU! in awhile. Maybe today?

Can't wait for Ragyu to get a taste of it.
  • Given the lightening pace of the show so far, I'd be really surprised if Ragyo is the last of it. Honestly, she'll probably get it in this upcoming episode.
  • Neito said:

Given the lightening pace of the show so far, I'd be really surprised if Ragyo is the last of it. Honestly, she'll probably get it in this upcoming episode.

I think is is pretty obvious that we are headed for at least one square boss beyond the original life fiber.
  • edited February 2014
    Ragyo -> Original Life Fiber ->
    Ghost of Isshun?
    Post edited by Neito on
  • edited February 2014
    LIFE FIBER EXPLOSION

That is all.

Wild hypothesis of the day:
    At the critical juncture, Mako is going to risk her life putting on Senketsu in order to deliver him to Ryuko.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • If you want to know what will happen in the show, just take inventory of Chekov's arsenal.

1) Scissor will be combined and used on someone/something!

2) Someone wearing a Kamui will give it too much blood and die.
  • edited February 2014
    Stealing this from McT.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • Delayed again. If you can't get it done on time, don't follow the South Park production plan.
  • I was kinda hoping that the episode would be on time this week so I could watch it early and go to bed early.
    But I know that now I'll just stay up late waiting for the fansubs and sleep on the buss tomorrow.
  • Apsup said:

I was kinda hoping that the episode would be on time this week so I could watch it early and go to bed early.
    But I know that now I'll just stay up late waiting for the fansubs and sleep on the buss tomorrow.

I'll just watch it tomorrow if it's too late.
  • Shit, Mako gave me a scare this time around.
  • edited March 2014
    I was expecting Mako or Gamagori to bite it this episode.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Watched it this morning before work.

For some reason I don't feel like this is a show that will kill off any real character before the finals. Even then, probably only Satsuki, Ryuko, or both. Also, the bad guys will die for sure.

Or maybe we'll get lucky with a KILL 'EM ALL KILL LA KILL ending of apocalypticness. If it wants to be an old school animes for real, that's the only way to go.
  • I would start watching this again if it ends with everyone dead.
  • I would start watching this again if it ends with everyone dead.

It is certainly a strong possibility.

I can also see a possible ending with everyone dead but Mako left to rebuild the world. That's a pretty tried and true cliche anime ending.
  • I'm finally completely caught up. Senketsu has quickly become the show's bike.

• Fuck that shit. She was not supposed to loose it in the first place.
  • edited March 2014
    For Jojo fans:
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • edited March 2014
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • That image just gets better and better the longer I look at it.
  • I'm glad they chose a character with an appropriately round head to be Mako.
  • Who is Elmer Fud suppose to be? Mako's Dad?
  • Wyatt said:

Who is Elmer Fud suppose to be? Mako's Dad?

Maybe? They could have put the rest of Makos family as well.
  • At this point I really think they should just be scheduling Kill la Kill for Fridays...