This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGSuite is evolving...

2»

Comments

• I will be there Wednesday night. I know Lewis comes in Thursday.
  • I will also be arriving on Wednesday, so I was curious about details. I know we have the hotel and check-in, but presumably we can't ALL check in, so we have to know how to get to stuff. Obviously we will get so many keycards, so people will be dividing 'em up.

Anywho, I was just making sure that I asked before it was Wednesday and I was driving there with no idea. XD
  • I know check in is at 4 PM I will reach out to Russ next time I see him.
  • yuyuke and I are going to be arriving late (8-10) wednesday.
  • Everyone who's in the room PM me your contact info Phone, Email, Twitter handle, etc. I'll have some of the info from Paypal payments and some people I already know.

I'll be accessible by Phone, Email, and Twitter. I don't have a text plan so please be spare with them.

Check-in is at 4PM and presumably I can get eight keycards. I'll handle the room stuff. At least this way the hotel doesn't try to charge everyone's credit cards like they did at the Gaylord last year.

Coldguy I'll be at West Chester tonight (Friday)
  • lol. so today I got a letter from Club Wyndham. It had, among other things, this gem:
    Congratulation! You are on your way to having a lifetime of quality and worry-free vacations with CLUB WYNDHAM(R)! [. . .] We are pleased to let you know that you have been pre-approved for a loan to purchase a vacation ownership interest through Wyndham Vacation Resorts*. Your pre-approval amount is no less than $50,000.00. The interest rate on your loan, which may vary from 11.49% to 17.49%, will be based upon the amount of your down payment and other information you provide at the time you accept the offer.
    Yes... 50 grand with credit card level interest definitely sounds worry-free to me.
  • That sounds AWESOME! Book now, Free money Free Money FREE MONEY!