This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ask Rym and Scott

Comments

• edited October 2006
    How do you plan to combat the threat of AWO attacks and bring democracy to that region of the internets?
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited October 2006
    Well, I'm looking for a school to which to transfer to. I am looking into photography, and I guess I want to know how the program is there.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • RIT's photo program is supposed to be one of the best in the country. The technical arts are one of the places that RIT has a good amount of support for: Photo, Film, and Print.
  • 1) Scott... what is with you and socks? (I know the answer, I just want everyone else to know.)
    2) Rym... why do you cling to this European/continental aesthetic, yet you have never learned how to dance?
    3) Rym and Scott... you claim to have once measured and compared your penis sizes. who was the victor and by what margin? (I forgot)
    4) Rym and Scott... what is the WORST thing you have ever done and why?
    5) Scott... have you ever cried in your life over anything other than a physical injury, and if so, when and why?
    6) Rym and Scott... if you HAD to get rid of all your worldly possessions and just keep one thing, what would it be? (If the answer isn;t your computer, explain why.)
    7) Rym and Scott... for two people who claim to be pretty perfect, even you have to admit that you have some character flaws, as everyone does. What is your greatest fault and why? (Being too perfect is not an acceptable answer).
    8) Rym... while your lady was away... how many times did you masturbate? If you do not know exactly, approximate the answer and explain your formula for reaching that approximation.
  • hahahaha i think that last post could be a whole episode in and of itself, in fact i think it warrants and episode :-p
  • Kate...Kate...You are a Funny Lady and I love you for it.

and what is it with Scott and his sock pr0n?
  • Rym, are you ever going to get around to finishing our duel?
  • Rym, are you ever going to get around to finishing our duel?
    God no, Katsu. Men only duel you when they have a death wish.
  • 8) Rym... while your lady was away... how many times did you masturbate? If you do not know exactly, approximate the answer and explain your formula for reaching that approximation.
    Didn't he answer this over the weekend, with Variable.
  • RIT's fees are outlandish. How did you get that financed?
  • Question:

What do you think is the most fundamental component to obtaining high scores in FPS's: tactics, precision mouse controlling, reflexes, defending, attacking, fighting with team, going solo, ect.
  • Question:

What do you think is the most fundamental component to obtaining high scores in FPS's: tactics, precision mouse controlling, reflexes, defending, attacking, fighting with team, going solo, ect.
    There is only one score that matters, winning. To win in a team based FPS, it takes 80% teamwork and 20% skill. Worrying about your k/d ratio is pointless and will often cause your team to lose.
  • Is this going to turn into the Thursday question thread?
  • If you could have any anime, manga, or video game mecha, which would you take?
  • If you could have any anime, manga, or video game mecha, which would you take?
    The only answer is Dann from Gun X Sword. Why Dann? Because it comes with its own orbiting repair station! Any other mecha you pick will end up having a very serious parts problem!
    The only answer is Dann from Gun X Sword. Why Dann? Because it comes with its own orbiting repair station! Any other mecha you pick will end up having a very serious parts problem!
    But the Gurren-Lagann has an auto-repair function.
  • The other advantage with Dann is that you park it in the orbital satellite, thus negating having to pay those high New York City parking rates.
    edited October 2007
    - What's the worst idea you've ever had?

- What do you think about threads derailing?
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited October 2007
    They derail so much around here, but that's what makes them interesting. It's just like a normal conversation.

So I'm guessing this is the offical thursday question thread now eh?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I think it is. There is one for monday, tuesday and wednesday. So obviously this is the thursday one Scrym mentioned in the latest ep.
  • edited October 2007
    I was wondering since this thread is from oct 2006.

Anyway what do you think about freegans? Glorified dumpster divers or a valid cause?

Best gift you would ever recieve?

What was the greatest thing of the day?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited October 2007
    Hmm.. sure this is the right thread?
    Regardless, have either of you learned (or attempted learning) a foreign language?
    Do you have any language-related stories (misinterpretations and such) involving foreigners or you as the foreigner?
    Post edited by Lord Moonstone on
  • edited October 2007
    This isn't the right thread. Scrym forgot to make one. But I really want to post my Thursday question, so I'm gonna do it here anyway. Scott and Rym, get in here and clear this up.

What kind of philosophies do you guys believe in? I'm taking solipsism, nihilism, humanism, existentialism, transcendentalism, etc. That kind of stuff. We already know you're atheists.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • What are some other things that are legal, that others think are law? (I.E. Walking out of a Best Buy without getting your receipt checked)
    What if one of you guys suddenly died?
    Have you guys ever gone on any 'epic quests'? (Like in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle)
    What scares you the most? (Movies, video games, Goatse)
  • edited October 2007

What are some other things that are legal, that others think are law? (I.E. Walking out of a Best Buy without getting your receipt checked)

Or, better yet, what are laws that you think are stupid?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • What life events would cause you to podfade?

Well if this isn't the Thursday question thread lets declare it as one.
  • You guys often talk about business plans that you're unable to pursue.  If someone gave you $10 million to start a business, what would you do?
  • How do you feel about self-referential questions?
  • How come you guys can't make up your own show ideas?
  • What originally prompted you guys to start the Geeknights podcast?