This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ask Rym and Scott

Comments

• Question for Rym and Scott:
    Are you gay? No messing around, just tell us so we can stop this charade and spoil everyones fun.
    Are you gay? No messing around, just tell us so we can stop this charade and spoil everyones fun.
    What makes you think that this will stop anyone? The more they deny it, the more we know it's true...
  • edited October 2007
    Well now I'm curious after hearing Thursday's show.
    What are your views on immigration? How do you feel about the so called "wall of shame" getting build on the US - Mexico border? What do you think of the Minutemen?
    Post edited by Double Z on
  • Who are all the members of the "Front Row Crew," and how did you meet each of them? If it's too long, maybe just list the top ten - no pressure.
  • Who are all the members of the "Front Row Crew," and how did you meet each of them? If it's too long, maybe just list the top ten - no pressure.
    They did a whole show on this.
  • They did a whole show on this.
    Excellent.
    Better question. What do you think of the gay thread? Fanfiction? Fanart?
  • Regarding the epic struggle among the four major factions of the world, who do you think will win - monkeys, ninjas, pirates, or robots?
  • KMFDM or MDFMK?
  • My question:

Have either of you ever had a sleepwalking problem?
  • Ask Dr. Stupid, with your host, Dr. Stupid.
  • Question for Rym

Are you still working on your, how to podcast book?
  • We know you're all about the geeky conventions and such (well, except for tech conventions), but what are your thoughts on not-quite-convention events like 24-hour film marathons?
  • Please confirm your political position and explain and defend your statement that ''anyone can be able to be fired at any time for any reason (apart from race/sex etc)''.

Is this view applicable just in your line of work or for everyone? How can people build for the future, get a mortgage, go on holiday etc. if they might not have an income next month? Not every sector has so many job opportunities as you describe IT as having where you live.
  • What's your favorite Mindless Self Indulgence song?
  • What's your favorite Mindless Self Indulgence song?
    Whoa! I didn't know they liked MSI! They have been my fave band for years. I +1 this question!
  • edited October 2007
    I didn't know they liked MSI!I don't know that they do. ;)

Edit: Actually, Rym did have Bitches Love Pikachu as his thing of the day back in August.
    Post edited by xenomouse on
  • I didn't know they liked MSI!
    I don't know that they do. ;)

Edit: Actually, Rym did haveBitches Love Pikachuas his thing of the dayback in August.
    Yeah I remember going whoa at that thing of the day. I haven't seen that AMV in many moons.
  • Rym - are you still thinking about going to law school?
  • Rym,

On several shows you talk about making grilled cheese sandwiches and adding dill to them. I've been craving grilled cheese sandwiches and thought of adding dill. Do you use dill seeds or dill weed?
  • What superpower/s would you pick?
  • How do you type with boxing gloves on?

• What kind of philosophies do you guys believe in? I'm taking solipsism, nihilism, humanism, existentialism, transcendentalism, etc. That kind of stuff. We already know you're atheists.
    Personally, I prefer Nihilism leavened with Cynicism. On some days, I'll take a light sprinkling of Enlightenment style Humanism.
  • Have you ever seen the 1970s action classic The Warriors?
    If so, what do you think of it?
  • Have you ever been in a fist fight? Did you ever get jumped or jumped someone?
  • Which is the best: Bigg Nife, Taranchula, or Limozeen?

Have either of you really gotten into Homestar Runner?
  • Have you ever been in a fist fight? Did you ever get jumped or jumped someone?
    Following on from that, who would win in a fight? Rym or Scott?
  • You guys are always saying "Oh, have we got a story about that".
    What's the best FRC story you haven't told yet?
  • Currently, how well do you get along with your parents and siblings?
  • Do you see yourself ever running for office? Why or why not?
    Would you even want to be a congressman? President? Sword of Damocles and all.