This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ask Rym and Scott

1235»

Comments

• Do you wipe or dab?
  • How many push-ups can you guys do?
  • Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
  • What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  • edited October 2007
    My brain just ASPLODED.

Why do drive through ATM's have Braile on them?

Where did "Rym" come from? Was this ever answered?
    Post edited by MitchyD on
  • I have to ask this, just to hear Rym's answer:
    What's your social security number?
    Beat me to it.
    Boxers or briefs?
    BEAT ME TO IT!

My brain just ASPLODED.

Where did "Rym" come from? Was this ever answered?
    In a dream. I read his explaination somewhere in this forum.
  • Rym, what style of martial arts were you studying, and how proficient were you?
  • Rym, what style of martial arts were you studying,
    Tae Kwon Do and Northern Style Shaolin Kung Fu.
    and how proficient were you?
    Not very.
  • and how proficient were you?
    Not very.
    How long did you study? What was your reason for taking it, and why did you quit?
  • Sadism and masochism: Healthy sexual expression, sign of emotional trouble, or something else?
  • Are either of you registered members of a specific political party? If not, are there any parties with whom you have considered registering?
  • Monday question for both Rym and Scott:
    If you were told that you had your choice of running any technology based company, which one would it be? Also, what is the first big policy or product change that you'd make at that company?

Thursday question for Rym and Scott:
    Which one of you came up with that line in the closing of your show that goes something like, "...but unlike those other shows, it is actually recorded at night"? It is a very witty, and factually correct, statement. I smile every time I hear it.

Thanks.
  • Sadism and masochism: Healthy sexual expression, sign of emotional trouble, or something else?
    To follow up...would you try it?
  • Would you guys be willing to review old sci-fi shows if they are sent to you?
  • And now for something completely relevant. A series of questions condensed to a single sentence:

What is your favorite: milk shake/beverage/beer/vegetable/fruit/meat/car brand/motherboard brand/NYC street/shoe brand/clothing brand/online store/ehm...

People can add to this of course. *grins*
  • What are your favorite fantasy weapons and vehicles?

Did either of you ever write fiction when you were a child?
  • So on Thursday my last living guinea pig died, and today I was thinking about that.

So now I have this question: Have either of you had any childhood pets? If so, what were they and what kind of relationship did you have with them? I know Rym's family had those dogs he mentioned in the Arizona episode, but that's the extent of my knowledge of your pets. Also I think you don't own any pets now, simply because you never make any mention of them.
  • Which types of general fanworks do you guys thinks is shit? Which do you guys think are OK?
  • Cut-off has passed.
  • Cut-off has passed.
    Does this mean the episodes are already recorded and/or uploaded? I shall investigate.
  • Does this mean the episodes are already recorded and/or uploaded?
    No.
  • Cut-off has passed.
    Does this mean the episodes are already recorded and/or uploaded? I shall investigate.
    It means any new questions asked will probably be ignored unless it is more awesome that any other question asked. Just so Rym and Scott can prepare a bit. I mean, they'll answer a lot of questions, and a bit of preparation results in faster answering of the questions. And of course they can put the questions in a list based on "awesome questions to not that awesome questions" which means they could just hit record, start answering all questions in that order and cut the file at the max time allowed by Libsyn. And perhaps they can then use the remaining answered questions as an answer bit in the shows in the future.

Hmmm... ideas started to boil when I started to type, sorry for that.
  • What were your favorite books that you read for a class in high school.
  • Have you ever found yourself addicted to a video game, board game, tv show or movie and that you can't concentrate or do anything else in life? If so, how did you get out of it? How do you keep from letting it happen again? Is there help out there for gaming addicts?
  • I know it's too late, but whatever. When will we start seeing atheist politicians? How about an atheist president?
  • Loving Questions Week so far!
  • I know it's too late, but whatever. When will we start seeing atheist politicians? How about an atheist president?
    As far as politicians go, we've got Pete Stark as an atheist and Ernie Chambers (the one who sued God) as an agnostic.