This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

ConnectiCon 2014

12346»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    neito said:

Sadly, the video was for "internal use only". Rym is trying to pull some strings for a few people, though. :3

The video is >not< for internal use only. Certain panels should be made available online, and panelists can request copies. It may just take a little time...
    Post edited by eggs on
  • eggs said:

neito said:

Sadly, the video was for "internal use only". Rym is trying to pull some strings for a few people, though. :3

The video is >not< for internal use only. Certain panels should be made available online, and panelists can request copies. It may just take a little time...
    Ah. This is a change from what I last heard. Good.
  • eggs said:

neito said:

When I spoke with people in Con Ops, they said it would likely take months to get the video together, and that they might not have all of the video from all of the panels. No promises to anyone until we have confirmed available video.

I give even odds on that video being available within six months.

• Rym said:

eggs said:

neito said:

When I spoke with people in Con Ops, they said it would likely take months to get the video together, and that they might not have all of the video from all of the panels. No promises to anyone until we have confirmed available video.

I give even odds on that video being available within six months.

Or you could outsource that shit to a group of people that actually would get it done in a reasonable time.

No fancy editing but at least get the name of the panel and cross reference it with the schedule in an hour block.