This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Wednesday - Prophecy

Tonight on GeekNights, we review Tetsuya Tsutui's Prophecy (manga). It's essentially about 4chan terrorists who understand technology and act accordingly. The tech is surprisingly realistic. If the topic scares you: it should. Interestingly, the best source of information on this manga is its French wikipedia page.

Rym made an AMV, and in doing so discovered (through intense archaeological excavation) that animemusicvideos.org still exists, largely unchanged from ancient times. Otakon, after their ridiculous badge disaster, has finally decided to almost maybe do the right thing and MAIL the BADGES. (Vote in their poll: it ends December 5th!) Also, The Kingdom of Dreams & Madness is airing in New York, but don't bother seeing it in person: it will be available for digital download on December 9th!

Download MP3
Source Link

Comments

• edited December 2014
    The rules/requirements to be able to fill out the poll: I find that to be a bit shite.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited December 2014
    Rochelle said:

The rules/requirements to be able to fill out the poll: I find that to be a bit shite.

Yeah, that's why we talked about it. We expounded upon it's shiteness.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I probably won't listen to the episode anytime soon. Figured we were on the same lines of calling out their BS.

Otakon: Not even once.