This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Tuesday - Sheriff of Nottingham and Mount Your Friends

2»

Comments

• I have ordered Sheriff of Nottingham at my comic shop (yes I could order on Amazon but I actually like supporting local small businesses, I know I'm weird), and will be playing it at my best friend's annual birthday party.
  • As it is my birthday today... There are other kinds of birthday parties besides annual ones?
  • Sheriff definitely breaks down if inexperienced players leave legitimate goods within easy reach in the discard piles. In general, the discard/draw mechanic is the weakest part of the design.
  • edited November 2015
    I have been basically banned from the game among my group. I actively chose to play unpredictably and won by 1 point. I'm far more pleased with my win than I really should be.

Edit: It's worth noting that the player who scored one point less than me was my wife...
    Post edited by Mycroft000 on
  • I have been basically banned from the game among my group. I actively chose to play unpredictably and won by 1 point. I'm far more pleased with my win than I really should be.

Edit: It's worth noting that the player who scored one point less than me was my wife...

The one game Ive played with my friends so far was marred because the deck was poorly shuffled. I literally had all the apples, someone else had all the cheese, etc...