This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Stratego

RymRym
edited September 2006 in Board Games
Did any of you play Stratego? Do you still?

Comments

• I loved Stratego. I played that game almost 24/7 back in the day and would gladly bring it back out again these days. :)
  • Never played.
  • I loved that game. I remember that they came out with a special version that allowed for four player games; but I didn't have the money for it. In retrospect I'm sure four player Stratego would have had some issues; not the least of them being finding three other players.
  • When I used to work on an Inpatient Psychiatry Ward, we would play with our patients a lot.
  • When I used to work on an Inpatient Psychiatry Ward, we would play with our patients a lot.
    Lemme guess, it was really popular with the guys who thought they were Napoleon...
    Lemme guess, it was really popular with the guys who thought they were Napoleon...
    Ha ha, It is very rare to have people like that, and if they were that deep they would be out of the military at a state hospital.
  • I played it as a kid but my older brother always cheated.
  • I played it as a kid but my older brother always cheated.
    My younger brother always cheated at Risk and Monopoly. So Stratego was really good, since it was much harder to cheat at.
  • I still cheat at Scrabble. It pisses my wife off to no end when there are about six blank tiles laying on the board. Then she starts flipping them over to find that they have Is and Os on the reverse side. That's about when I start whistling.