This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Don't vote for this bum.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Don't feed this bum. This thread was started by a troll and holds no meaningful discussion.. you know what that means?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not running. I'm not going to take a job if it means giving up my personal freedom for 4 years of my life. I'll just sit here and play my video games.
  • Don't vote for this bum
    Now what is that x got owned URL again. We already know about those GET flash vids Jen. Really, you are barely being a troll, more like a leech, using other's work to try and insult people.
    Now what is that x got owned URL again. We already know about those GET flash vids Jen. Really, you are barely being a troll, more like a leech, using other's work to try and insult people.
    Welcome to the internet.
  • I dunno, seeing Scot's name in the form of tramp stamp on an old woman was pretty amusing.
    Here's something for you:
    It will help you cry less about things.
    edited August 2008
    Welcome to the internet.
    Not getting my point. Real trolls either make their own stuff to troll with, or are actually able to troll.
    It will help you cry less about things.
    I would have to be taking a shower or bath for that to do anything. Then again, my normal shampoo works just as well for less money. I do have to say you are actually trying to do something now.
    Post edited by ... on
  • I used that site to trick my mom just now. Hilarious.
  • Ewwww, who the hell would vote for him?
  • I would vote for Scott. :)
    Seriously, Scott is one of the last people I'd elect. He doesn't give a shit about politics and doesn't seem to know that much about government. Rym I might elect, but never Scott.
  • I've always been confused as to why Scott doesn't care politics? What is there to hate (foreign politics don't enter into this rant/question) about them and why do they induce "mehness" on him (discounting all other things that are meh to him)?
  • If I remember correctly it's because what goes on in politics "doesn't effect him directly".
  • Congrats, you just got successfully trolled by Jen. Really, now stop responding to/feeding the troll, and maybe he/she'll go the fuck away...<_<</p>
    Nah, to all that nonsense.
  • This thread was started by a troll and holds no meaningful discussion.. you know what that means?
    Seriously, Scott is one of the last people I'd elect. He doesn't give a shit about politics and doesn't seem to know that much about government. Rym Imightelect, but never Scott.
    Madness! If Rym were elected, it'd be the death of us all!
    Seriously, Scott is one of the last people I'd elect. He doesn't give a shit about politics and doesn't seem to know that much about government. Rym Imightelect, but never Scott.
    Madness! If Rym were elected, it'd be the death of us all!
    yes, but he'd convince us all that it's a good thing and we should be happy about it.