This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A Great Little D&D Movie

Comments

• soooo Wrong!
  • That's awful...but hilarious!
  • The awesomes! Way better than Fear of Girls.
  • Level 66! You can't get to level 66. If you read page 971, paragraph 11, line 4 of the Concise Dungeon Master's Almanac, you'll see that a Paladin of that alignment can only reach level 45, and that's only if you have an Amulet of Undying Wisdom.

I really hate it when people get stuff like this wrong!!!!! It makes me sooooo angry!
  • Level 66! You can't get to level 66. If you read page 971, paragraph 11, line 4 of the Concise Dungeon Master's Almanac, you'll see that a Paladin of that alignment can only reach level 45, and that's only if you have an Amulet of Undying Wisdom.

I really hate it when people get stuff like this wrong!!!!! It makes me sooooo angry!
    Would you like a beer?

brewski?
  • *blink* *blink*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Don't worry thaneofcawdor, I'll buy you a lager.