This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Post edited by kiwi_bird on
  • P.S. Sorry for the "U.S World Domination Tour" poster in the background. ^^
    Not needed. And I won't post a picture. Ask Viga to draw one, she should know how I look exactly by now. XD

Update with goatee goodness, and new glasses.
  • Ooooh, neatly trimmed sideburns... and earrings. o.O
  • Ooooh, neatly trimmed sideburns... and earrings. o.O
    The bigger one is a sterling silver ear cuff. The cartilage one is the only piercing.
  • Did I already tell you that you look a bit like Elvis?
  • Did I already tell you that you look a bit like Elvis?
    Yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't still funny.
  • I hate posing for pictures but this is me.
  • I hate posing for pictures but this is me.
    Left, right or the disembodied hands and knee combo?
  • edited September 2008

My brothers and I. Billy, me (Freddy) and Danny. As indicated in the upper rightmost corner of the photo, we are clearly west side.

PS. If you look to the left of my brother, Billy, you can see Big Ben. Picture was taken in the London Eye.
    Post edited by Norvu on

Me and my fellow coaches this summer. We had to take a group photo and we decided that Charlie's Angels style poses were the way to go. I'm the one crouching in the middle.
    I am the one in the GeekNights shirt, go figure. As for the pose we are doing... if you saw the Rakugo show at Otakon you would understand.
    I just really wanted to post this picture.
  • Chillin' with Robert Schneider.

• edited September 2008
    Here's a recent picture of me.

"Sail holding a Corgi, and has the companion cube as a head, LOL!"
    Dude I have 3 corgis myself.

A crappy photoshop I did in graphic arts. The kid taking the picture sucks, thus the fuzzy photo.
    The shirt says, "Do not medal in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • Dude I have 3 corgis myself.
    Best dog ever!
  • Here's a recent one of myself. One change from how I am at this moment is that I've let my beard grow out again.
  • edited September 2008
    Most recent photos of me were taken at PAX. Best one is probably this one, taken with Ro:

As far as photos go, though, I usually look better on camera when I'm dressed in my lolita gear. These are two of my favourite photos from the past year:
    image image
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • OH so that's what the Najica shirt that Dave and Joel were talking about. Nice.
    Fixed.
    She's practically Perfect in every way.
  • edited September 2008
    image image

Yeah...webcam.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • An old pic of me, taken with a crappy mobile phone. Funny how it seems to be the best pic I have, I normally try to stay away from that side of the camera lens.
  • edited September 2008
    I don't have many photos of me currently. None taken by other people either.
    Post edited by Tyashki on
  • Ha, that's an awesome 'shop, Sonic. XD Mayhaps I may steal it for my Facebook profile picture sometime soon. Is that okay?

You guys should check out some of the other shirt ideas people have been coming up with on the Fast Karate forum. I totally hope someone makes some of them too. ;D http://www.fan-service.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1360&start=30
  • edited September 2008
    My face is too hideous for the internet.
    Oh wait, nothing is too hideous for the internet
    Most recent close portrait
    Post edited by djfooboo on
  • My face is too hideous for the internet.
    You look like you should be in The Locust.