This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• From earlier this year at What-the-Hell con.

• Me bouldering.

• edited September 2008
    Tyashki is totally a metalhead.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • NAJICA?!
    DESERT PUNK?!
  • From earlier this year at What-the-Hell con.
    Nuri, so cute!
  • edited September 2008
    From earlier this year at What-the-Hell con.
    Nuri, so cute!
    *agreed* You look very beautiful in that kimono.
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on
  • Thanks! It was for a photoshoot with a friend...I have yet to get the second half of the photos (we did a follow-up at Dragon*con), but I'm excited to see them!
  • Experimenting with GIMP:

• Experimenting with GIMP:
  • I'm not that active on the forum but... this is why I stopped playing Wow and swore off all MMOs. I stayed up too late, I lost the skin on my lower jaw and I thought I was cool.
  • edited October 2008
    In...Indeed.

Here's me, a month or so ago. The other two are more recent.
    image People say I look strange in this.
    image I didn't want to hold the cloak, so I just put it on.
    image This is the koi pond in the Eastman Kodak Quad, by the by.
    image And, of course, shooting.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
    That's kind of awesome.
  • edited October 2008
    Me and my woman.
    Photobucket
    Inspiration for the Death Star in Buenos Aires.
    Yea, yea getting bitten I know, didn't hurt, my skin is already grown thick for that sort of thing.
    Post edited by sucrilhos on
  • Buenos Aires has great bbq, football and women :D
    15 years ago it was a good place to live :P
  • Click to make it bigger:

I roll 20s bitches!
  • This thread got me wondering if I had any decent pictures of myself sitting around. Unfortunately, in all the pictures I have I either look like this:

Or like this:

But there you go. :P
  • Yea, yea getting bitten I know, didn't hurt, my skin is already grown thick for that sort of thing.
    Have you ever considered the thought that your significant other is a zombie?
  • Yea, yea getting bitten I know, didn't hurt, my skin is already grown thick for that sort of thing.
    Meh, at least she is a cute zombie. ^_^
  • Inspiration for the Death Star in Buenos Aires.
    I've always liked the idea that the Death Star was inspired by Alex in Berlin:
  • As seen recently in a Johnny Wander comic ...

Yes, but she smells good.
    I got sick in Buenos Aires, we drove 2,200km to get there, and I got sick just as we cross the border. Bad Argentinean sandwich. I was sick for the next 5 days I spent there, I have some bad memories of Buenos Aires.
  • Inspiration for the Death Star in Buenos Aires.
    I've always liked the idea that the Death Star was inspired by Alex in Berlin:
    That's not bad. The place I was at, the planetarium, also looked like that Justice League's enemy lair. Something like a skull in the swamp, I can't remember it properly.
  • As seen recently in aJohnny Wandercomic ...
    That's pretty hilarious. (Oooh, a new webcomic to bookmark. ^_^)
  • Yes, but she smells good.
    That means she might be a smart zombie who has air refresheners stuffed in his/her chest or skull.
    As seen recently in a Johnny Wander comic ...
    Oooh, neat picture, and that looks like a funny webcomic, why didn't you add a RSS feed? :\
  • Oooh, neat picture, and that looks like a funny webcomic, why didn't you add a RSS feed? :\
    Ditto. DEVELOPER!
  • edited October 2008
    As seen recently in aJohnny Wandercomic ...
    It's UP! Kick arse, Aido and Ananth!
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • That's not bad. The place I was at, the planetarium, also looked like that Justice League's enemy lair. Something like a skull in the swamp, I can't remember it properly.
    I'm going to Buenos Aires in December (twice) so I might go check it out! When I was there last I was with my girlfriend and we spent much of the time walking round and shopping in the San Telmo district. Actually, we did that on the last two visits as my Pola wanted to go to do even more shopping. By myself I do much more touristy things.
  • As seen recently in aJohnny Wandercomic ...
    Awesome! *bookmarked*