This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Blade of the Immortal: The Animated Series

edited September 2008 in Anime
Glee!
NgqiKenFrPc

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Already taken down...Wow that was fast.
    Less then 3 min.
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on
  • This show has been out since July.
  • Was that supposed to be the promo? Here's one that hasn't been removed

And this has been running since the start of the summer last time I checked. I didn't find the first ep that interesting. :\ And seeing as there were more interesting anime getting subbed I ignored it, anyone know how the fansubs are going?
  • I just watched the first episode recently, and it was very bizarre. It was very cool, but I couldn't figure out what was going on at all.
  • I just watched the first episode recently, and it was very bizarre. It was very cool, but I couldn't figure out what was going on at all.
    That's cause there really wasn't much going on at all. It's like trying to find the trees in a thick fog...but you're walking in a meadow.

I really didn't feel compelled to watch more than one episode of this.
  • Upon watching the second episode, however, I must say I am rather taken by the series. It seems like one of the more bad-ass shows out there.
  • Considering it is based on one of the most bad-ass manga ever, that is hardly a surprise.
  • Upon watching the second episode, however, I must say I am rather taken by the series. It seems like one of the more bad-ass shows out there.
    Would you say it's worth it to watch the 2nd eps?
  • The trailer looks pretty high quality, definitely checking out this one.
    Would you say it's worth it to watch the 2nd eps?
    Having watched the second and third episodes, I would recommend it. They actually have a coherent, followable story, and tons of bad-ass stunts (not to mention a highly disturbing first villain).