This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Gaming Buddles

edited September 2008 in Video Games
Does anyone else have a weakness for gaming bundles on Steam?

I'm subscribed to Gametap with a crap ton of games to play but I also can't help buying Steam Studio deals. So many games and so little money spent. This weekend was a deal on Rockstar games, which I couldn't help myself. A month ago is was ID Software, does anyone else have a weakness for bundle deals?

Comments

• I fucking love buddles.
  • How much is a "carp ton ?"
  • edited September 2008
    This weekend was a deal on Rockstar games, which couldn't help myself.
    Brilliant typing, my good sir.

On the subject at hand, however, I have more of a weakness for single discounts on Steam than bundles. Bioshock for $15? I'm there. Painkiller for $5? Totally. The entire Id catalog (except Quake 4, the one game I don't actually have from them) for $40? Not so much.
    Post edited by Σπεκωσποκ on
  • Sorry, I was slightly drunk at the time, because I had decided to take a drink every time a candidate dodged a question...
  • Easy solution, don't pay for Gametap. I heard they aren't doing so well anyway.
  • There was no problem there Rubin, I was just saying I like getting access to lots of cheap games :-p
  • How much is a "carp ton ?"
    Jason delivers.
  • Jason delivers.
    :-p Drinking and posting does not mix :-p
  • :-p Drinking and posting does not mix :-p
    For humor purposes at your expense, it does. :P
  • Nothing to do with Steam bundles but over here in Britain the Sold Out range of games are often sold 3 for 2 and there is always 2 games that I want from them but never a 3rd. As such I always end up with a game that I hardly ever played because it was free but in the end useless to me.