This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hey you! (Yes, you!)

edited September 2008 in Everything Else

Stop being a failtard, join the forums!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    It got up to 27, damn it. I need more people talking to drown out Kilarny and Joe every once in a while.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Now there is only one. You, stop lurking right now!
  • You guys know that when google spiders the site, all the pages being viewed show up as guests, right?
  • You guys know that when google spiders the site, all the pages being viewed show up as guests, right?
    Hush you.
  • I took this screenshot a long time ago.
    Wow. Either Google was spidering the shit out of us, or we need some people to sign up.

For anyone not registered who reads this, you can lurk when you're signed up too. :P
  • Yes, even if you never post with the account, you'll still be able to say, "Hey, I'm one of the awesome people who joined the forum. I did more than the average GeekNights listener. Look how awesome I am. Aw mans. :D"

...Course we'd all love for you guys to post with those shiny new accounts too, but still. ;)
  • Haha, Yes, all you guests, DO join the forums. The more people who join and speak up, the greater the chance of a ZOMBIES: Part 3.

Don't even think that I will ever let up on my crusade for more zombie shows.
  • edited September 2008
    Unless your spelling and grammar sucks, then get the hell off my internets!
    (Just kidding, we'll fix you up with some discipline.)
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • we'll fix you up with some discipline
    Sounds kinky.
  • we'll fix you up with some discipline
    Sounds kinky.
    Aye, lots of red and angry faces.
  • Discipline? Do we have to record any readings?
  • The more people enter the ivory tower, the more people we have for an army!
  • And then "The Carnal Battle Ends With A Surprising Finale!!"