This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Special 005 - Clown Pistols

RymRym
edited October 2006 in Conventions
Have you ever been shot in the face with a clown pistol?

Comments

• No, but I am probably a horrible human being for shooting someone else in the face with a clown pistol.

I am really looking forward to listening to this episode.
  • Soon to be assassination attempts....? ;)
  • I hear it hurts.
  • Rym, your death scream makes me lawl. :)
  • AbZAbZ
    edited October 2006
    hahaha nice scream ...i wanna buy 1
    Post edited by AbZ on
  • Rym's death rattle was hai-larious.
  • LOL!!
    I always thought a clown pistol was a toy gun that shoots red plastic "arrows" which suck to your face, kind of like something you'd see in slapstick. I had no idea it was an explosive! XD I can see why you'd emit a sound like Rym's death squeal now.. Especially at 3am and after generous amounts of alcohol. XDD
  • LOL!!
    I always thought a clown pistol was a toy gun that shoots red plastic "arrows" which suck to your face, kind of like something you'd see in slapstick. I had no idea it was an explosive! XD I can see why you'd emit a sound like Rym's death squeal now.. Especially at 3am and after generous amounts of alcohol. XDD
    Nope, shoots confetti.

Hah, I'm going to be playing the death scream in every audio-related project I ever do from now on.
  • I always knew Daryl Surat was prince of the internets. Now, I know he is king.
  • Nope, never experienced it myself. But I was laughing my ass off after hearing Rym's scream.
  • It's about freaking time!

My assasination was posted this week by AWO. Fortunately I blocked the shot with a T-shirt. I think they cut my girly scream out of the show.
  • Rym, you shriek like a woman. I know it shouldn't surprise me, but damn dude.
  • I was sitting there listening to this episode, and I heard the gunshot, and then this... sound. I was like, "Wtf? Was that Rym's scream? What?" and actually skipped back to listen to it three more times.

It was just THE perfect girly scream. Like the type of scream you'd hear in a collection of stock sound clips. I can't describe the sheer amount of LOLCANO that erupted from my body when I heard it.

That being said, you *have* to incorporate this into some kind of GeekNights promo. I don't know how, but it has to be done. Srsly.
  • I was listening to that episode when I was dozing off one night. It was getting kinda old (for something as awesome as having all those podcast personalities in one room). But then, Daryl Surat said those three immortal words, "Sic semper tyrannis,"(forgive me, Mr. Period, if I got the Latin wrong) and then I heard something that was a kind of funny that rivals AWO's Odin review. I'm laughing as I type this just thinking about it. I think a good thing to say about Rym's scream is "ROFLCOPTER!!!"
  • edited November 2006
    I'm sure everyone caught Daryl's new sound, the DeCoster Scream, on the most recent episode of AWO...And if you didn't, I suggest you go find it in the news section of Show 38...
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited November 2006
    That was a pretty awesome show :D
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Daryl is a Gangsta Geek....just like me LOL.
  • I'm sure everyone caught Daryl's new sound, the DeCoster Scream, on the most recent episode of AWO...And if you didn't, I suggest you go find it in the news section of Show 38...
    Sorry, it was spelled "Dacoster" on AWO's site...