This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Oooh, neat picture, and that looks like a funny webcomic, why didn't you add a RSS feed? :\
    One step at a time! ;)

Actually, it's next on the feature-chopping-block.

Actually, let me do that tonight. XD
  • That's not bad. The place I was at, the planetarium, also looked like that Justice League's enemy lair. Something like a skull in the swamp, I can't remember it properly.
    I'm going to Buenos Aires in December (twice) so I might go check it out! When I was there last I was with my girlfriend and we spent much of the time walking round and shopping in the San Telmo district. Actually, we did that on the last two visits as my Pola wanted to go to do even more shopping. By myself I do much more touristy things.
    San Telmo is actually where we stayed. It's really dirty! But as I recall there are some nice pubs there. I'm not really into shopping, but there is a really nice mall at Florida Av. But you probably have been there.

You win the internets.
  • He wins more than the internets! He wins period! Con is rad!
  • He wins more than the internets! He wins period! Con is rad!
    I know, I met him at Otakon and hung out with him and Peter for a little bit on Saturday night. Both of them are totally awesome.
  • Peter "Whaleshark" Pete? I thought I was the only one who called him Peter, because my parents always call him by his full name and I thought it was funny.
  • Yes, it is that Pete. I didn't know what to call him, so I went with the more formal of the names.
  • I love that pic and the comic that went with it. *bookmark!*
  • Yes, it is that Pete. I didn't know what to call him, so I went with the more formal of the names.
    I have somewhat damaged hearing (~15 db of total loss in the left ear), so as a result I've learned to respond to any name directed at me. Peter, Pete, Ethan, Hey You Asshole. Whatever you need to call me, I'm fine with it.

And I remember you, Li_Akahi. Blond geeky kid, glasses, cosplaying as Link at Otakon. You're a pretty cool kid.
  • Buenos Aires has great bbq, football and women :D
    15 years ago it was a good place to live :P
    What happened?
  • I believe more than once I have mentioned I'm as ugly as a goddamned salad.
    LoL wut? After seeing you in person I wouldn't say you look that out of the ordinary and I'm sure your missus would disagree with you.
    Lies. Nothing is more awesome than an invisible Elvis.
    My hair is over 9000 micrometers. It's 127000 micrometers.
  • I wanna mess with your hair!
  • Nuuuu! My hair!
    Me and my 9-year-old rabbit, Thumper.
  • edited October 2008
    Buenos Aires has great bbq, football and women :D
    15 years ago it was a good place to live :P
    What happened?
    The economy went down and is in some places in some places it is hard to find meat :(
    Post edited by Alex on
    Me and my 9-year-old rabbit, Thumper.
    Oh noes, Emily hasn't commented on it yet? 0.o
  • 9-year-old rabbit, Thumper
    It's eyes stare into my soul.
  • Mr. and Mrs. MacRoss on the day they became Mr. and Mrs. ^_^
  • My 9-year-old rabbit, Thumper
    <3<3<3
    Awww, booony. I'm at home so I'll have to take a Spooky Marie picture later today.
  • Mr. and Mrs. MacRoss on the day they became Mr. and Mrs. ^_^
    Aww, what a wonderful picture. And the cake looks so darned fancy! What kind was it?
  • Aww, what a wonderful picture. And the cake looks so darned fancy! What kind was it?
    It's a wedding cake! :D But yes, it looks crazy, awesome picture.
  • It may sound corny but that picture kinda stopped a bad mood from forming; Thanks.
  • Weddings seem to have that effect. A joyous union of two people, brought forth by love and a small dose of happenstance.
  • edited October 2008

Enjoying a beer or two while doing the "pose" (a silly thing that my a friend of a friend started) in Munich.
    Post edited by onewild on
  • Aww, what a wonderful picture. And the cake looks so darned fancy! What kind was it?
    Thanks, we had so much fun that day (after the wedding and ceremony - which was great- we then went mini-golfing, go-carting, and had pizza and beer around a fire pit at the outdoor wedding site with the FRC)! The bottom layer of the cake was almond cake with raspberry filling, the middle layer was chocolate ganache, and the top layer was carrot cake with cream cheese icing. It tasted even better than it looked!
  • edited October 2008
    Enjoying a beer or two while doing the "pose" (a silly thing that my a friend of a friend started) in Munich.
    I got a picture sort of like that, with a beer mug also.
    Post edited by sucrilhos on
  • It tasted even better than it looked!
    That was one yummy cake.
    pizza and beer around a fire pit at the outdoor wedding site with the FRC
    My parents had a little fire in the firepit the other day, and we were all sitting around talking. I remembered your wedding and how fun that part of the evening was. I liked the fairy garden.