This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's Urasawa Time!

edited November 2008 in Manga/Comics
I believe that as of December, all 18 volumes of Naoki Urasawa's Monster will be available in English. I've ready only one volume, but some day I'll get the rest.

As expected, they were waiting for the conclusion of Monster to bring out 20th Century Boys. In January 2009, the first volume of 20th Century Boys will be out.

In addition, Viz has decided to be super awesome. Also in January Pluto volume 1 will also be released. Urasawa x Tezuka. How can you go wrong?

Oh, for people who don't realize, you order comics two months in advance to get awesome discounts. Now is the time!

Comments

• Urasawa x Tezuka. How can you go wrong?
    Ask some Yoai Fangirls.

Monster is awesome, and I will continue reading Urasawa's stuff until I have it all :D
  • Urasawa x Tezuka. How can you go wrong?
    Ask some Yoai Fangirls.
    Luckily the only yaoi fan girl that know about them ins Clarissa, and she respect them enough in order to not do anything crazy :D
  • I can't wait!
  • I am up to volume 17 of Monster and it is indeed a fine piece of art. In my opinion is so much better than Death Note and I can't express in words of what I feel of 20th Century Boys and 21st Century Boys :D