This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

edited November 2008 in Everything Else
Post your 'youtube' videos.

Here my first video, (my little one just starting to talk)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ht80eQz4I

Comments

• edited November 2008

Storm this past year. Cellphone camera >
    Post edited by Alan on
  • I have a couple shitty DDR videos on youtube. They're really not worth watching...
  • "It knocked the Nine right into the pocket." D=

Awesome shot though Sonic.
  • Well, I've got quite a few videos. Here are some random picks:

Building a fence for my parents a few years ago:

Breaking a world record back in August:

Bobsledding and gliding:
  • [Pool Trick Shot]
    Trick Shot Pool is something I thoroughly enjoy, although I only seldom get to watch it. Great Job :D
  • Bobsledding and gliding:
    Noooooooooo, native English speakers cannot pronounce the 'G'! It sounds so silly. :p But that's an awesome video, now I want to do some bobsledding. Where did you do that btw?
  • edited November 2008
    Bobsledding and gliding:
    Noooooooooo, native English speakers cannot pronounce the 'G'! It sounds so silly. :p But that's an awesome video, now I want to do some bobsledding. Where did you do that btw?
    I once hosted a show in Groningen. Every act that performed came from a town or city with an equally unpronounceable name. Even the names of the acts were too difficult for me to say. But then that's Dutch for you... comedy German.

The bobsledding was in Kutna Hora:
    See it from the air.

Kutna Hora is best known for the awesome Sedlec Bone Ossuary. My photos are here.
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • [Pool Trick Shot]
    Trick Shot Pool is something I thoroughly enjoy, although I only seldom get to watch it. Great Job :D
    Thank You.
  • I once hosted a show in Groningen. Every act that performed came from a town or city with an equally unpronounceable name. Even the names of the acts were too difficult for me to say. But then that's Dutch for you... comedy German.
    Awesome, I go to the University of Groningen. And that's hilarious, be thankful that you haven't bumped into Frisian town names.
  • Just a simple video I made playing Sahrani Life. Basically civilians set up sniper positions south of the border and started shooting at other civilians. I role-played as a reporter just filming events.

• My first reel evah, from back in 2004!

Also, Dog Prince, a semester long Intermediate project.
    Watching this now, I am kinda embarrassed. I've gotten much better at animating since then.
    Now I do mostly 3D, but I'm working on a 3 minute 2D short in my spare time.
  • My first reel evah, from back in 2004!
    Nice video! But this was well before YouTube existed. I thought the point was that this was for videos you made for or shared for the first time on YouTube. I think this brings out a different style of video than normal projects.
  • Now I do mostly 3D, but I'm working on a 3 minute 2D short in my spare time.
    It wouldn't, by any chance, be a animated version of your "Doppleganger" audio drama, would it?
  • I made an AMV in 2004 and didn't put it up till much later.
  • edited November 2008
    The most popular thing I have done online evar:

Making a 4 Terabyte Server with FreeNAS.
    Post edited by Thaed on
  • edited November 2008
    Nothing much really.

Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • edited November 2008
    @Thaed What do you keep on that thing?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Freshman year I took a video production class. We had to make a music video for an unsigned band and one of the people in our group had friends in Ohio with a screamo band. I'm still kind of proud of some of the cinematography, but most of it I just find funny now. There are also some other projects on my channel, all of them worse than this.

• One of my favorite videos I've made for YouTube. The best part was walking into the nearest Walgreens with Ian's broken suit, taping it back up in the store, then walking back out with the suit back on. The Russian girl at the front was so confused.
  • edited November 2008
    *clip*
    One of my favorite videos I've made for YouTube. The best part was walking into the nearest Walgreens with Ian's broken suit, taping it back up in the store, then walking back out with the suit back on. The Russian girl at the front was so confused.
    Haha! Reminds me of some of those fake bigfoot videos where you see it see the cameraman and start running... ^_^
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • @Thaed What do you keep on that thing?
    I've got over 2 TB of data on it already which chagrins me because soon it will be full. I have 2 TiVos so mostly it is video that I pull off those using TiVo2go. It also has backups of most of the machines in the house. I've tried using dup file eliminators to get rid of clutter, but I just have too much stuff. My solution to collecting files has always been "buy more hard drives." Plus, I'm doing more video editing for fun (and for work too, strangely enough). This only makes it worse.

When 2 TB drives come out, I'll probably build a new server. I might even go crazy and use 8 drives! :-)
  • Whoa, like...whoa.
    What will we do once petabyte drives are available?
  • edited November 2008
    This is the most popular video I've made...for obvious reasons, and it was a collaboration with a popular online voice actress.

Next would be this one...for another obvious reason.

It sucks that my "original" works do not attract the amount of attention the "fan works" does.

Now back to working on my "dramatic" project.
    Post edited by omegafinal on
  • edited November 2008
    My two most popular videos are the two entries I had accepted into AMV Hell 4.

The Feline Rock Chorus video is by far the most popular, with over 14,000 views, while the Giant Baby video is only at about 6500. I think the first video is a lot more popular because it shows up in the related videos for Cowbell Hero (one of the most popular AMV Hell 4 clips, with over 530,000 views).
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • This is my most popular video. Its a screencast tutorial on using VLC to extract the audio out of SWF files.
  • My latest. For your entertainment, I present: Laptop Convertible.

• I like making PR videos... <_<