This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Gravity Bone

edited January 2009 in Video Games
I was wondering if anyone here has played Gravity Bone from Blendo Games. I learned about it from Gamers with Jobs and a couple other sites.

If you have not played it please go to the Gravity Bone link above it is fun, short (about 20 min.) and free.

I would like to know what everyone thinks of it, especially the end. I have enjoyed it finding it to be funny and a little artsy (a quirky artsy).

Also please do not read to much about it before playing it is a quick game and any spoiler can take a chunk out of it.

Comments

• I heard some talk about this game earlier, but just now I actually decided to play it. It's really short, but it's definitely worth playing. More like this please. The only complaint I really have is that it's hard to aim at the doorknobs to open doors. Just let me aim at the door.
  • I agree more like this and yes the door knob is occasionally elusive. Only small issue I had was the jumping section it felt like a leap of faith.
  • edited January 2009
    I agree more like this and yes the door knob is occasionally elusive. Only small issue I had was the jumping section it felt like a leap of faith.
    Yeah, that part could have used some work. The chase was excellent, though.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • It's a really nice little experience of a game. I'd definitely like to see more narrative games like this.
  • Oh, I didn't realize but the bottom link on the page is the source code.