This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Teenagers From Outer Space at a Convention

edited February 2009 in Role Playing Games
Here's the story. I'm going to an anime convention, Minamicon, next month. Now considering this is the first anime convention that I've been to in quite a while, I really want to do something at the con besides watch anime and canoodle in the games room all the time. Thankfully, some time last year I managed to get a hold of a pdf of one of my favourite RPG books of all time: R. Talsorian Games' Teenagers From Outer Space.

So basically I want to run a TFOS game at the convention. It'll be just one session, ideally, with premade player characters to reduce any stumbling blocks. The problem is that I've never really run an RPG session before. Do you think you could help me out a bit, give me any tips?

Comments

• Run it for your friends first.
  • [img]
    Why must they stop Krang? More importantly, why the fuck is that show subbed in Dutch, let alone why does it exist?! o.O
  • Why must they stop Krang? More importantly, why the fuck is that show subbed in Dutch, let alone why does it exist?! o.O
    A) Because Krang is an extremely intelligent warlord from another world known as Dimension X. He somehow took command of an army of Rock Soldiers under the leadership of General Traag, and stole the Technodrome, a powerful battle fortress, from its creator Drakus. One day, an unexplained, bizarre incident occurred that caused Krang to be stripped of his body and reduced to a brain-like form, also resulting in his exile from Dimension X to Earth, along with his army and the Technodrome.
    B) No idea.
    C) Because.

Also:
  • C)Because.
    Wait, there were space-elves with hippy hairdos in TMNT?!
  • Wait, there were space-elves with hippy hairdos in TMNT?!
    It was the '80s.
  • Those are some crazy pompadours they've got there.