This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Scott Pilgrim Volume 4

edited June 2007 in Manga/Comics
So I'm perusing my comic order form, and what do I see?
JUN073779 SCOTT PILGRIM VOL 4 SCOTT PILGRIM GETS IT TOGETHER GN
Oh Snaps!

Comments

• Ummm, what? I may be out of the loop, but do you care to elaborate?
  • Ummm, what? I may be out of the loop, but do you care to elaborate?

www.frontrowcrew.com/
  • Hahaha pwned.
  • yay more Scott Pilgrim!
  • w00t. It's been a long enough time coming.
  • Out today!!! Read it twice straight... LOVED IT!!!! I so need a Geekbite for this!!! More of a romance in this book but still straight up funny...
  • Out today!!! Read it twice straight... LOVED IT!!!! I so need a Geekbite for this!!! More of a romance in this book but still straight up funny...
    It won't come in the mail until early December.
    It won't come in the mail until early December.
    Right, you mentioned the advance online order thing in a recent episode of the show. I typically go to a brick and mortar store every other weekend. This was a first Wednesday trip in awhile. No regrets at all. But I am totally a fanboy for the Scott Pilgrim, so I'm totally biased.
  • w00t.. will have to pick that up!
  • Volume 5 comes out this week, fyi.
  • Preordered it and ordered volume 4 since I don't have that one yet.
  • Preorder'd.
  • Have it preordered on Amazon, but probably going to be at NYCC on Friday so I can hopefully get a copy there and get Bryan to sign it.
  • Have it preordered on Amazon, but probably going to be at NYCC on Friday so I can hopefully get a copy there and get Bryan to sign it.
    I'll pick it up on Wednesday from Midtown comics, and now going to the NYCC might not be too bad of an idea if Mr. O'Malley will be there..
  • edited February 2009
    I hope it arrives in Australian stores soon. I have a fantastic idea for the "I'm Not In New York" Contest the author is having. :D
    Post edited by Mamath on
  • I hope it arrives in Australian stores soon. I have a fantastic idea for the"I'm Not In New York" Contestthe author is having. :D
    I'm still thinking of what to do for that. I'm getting my copy from Fathom in Tenleytown.
  • I have a fantastic idea for the"I'm Not In New York" Contestthe author is having. :D
    As do I... as do I...
  • I have a fantastic idea for the"I'm Not In New York" Contestthe author is having. :D
    As do I... as do I...
    Oh, it's on.
  • edited February 2009
    I got the new volume and just finished reading it.

I have no idea what to really think.

spoiler( So does this mean Ramona never broke up with Gideon. She never sent that letter. The Chaos theater is coming to Toronto. Obviously that will be the final showdown space. Also, I really think Gideon is that guy who fought Scott for Kim in volume 2's high school story. Action is in the back seat. Seriously, it's in the background while the character dev. happens in the foreground. This is way different from any of the other volumes. Darker, filled with changes and she disappears at the end! ARGH!)

..and a quote from a Backstreet Boys song. Was that intentional?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I think you are right about that stuff Viga, I've been thinking the same thing about the guy in Vol 2 as well.

I think this is the best Scott Pilgrim book so far, especially because it is so different from the others.
  • I still haven't been able to get it! Sad panda!
  • So, I decided to read Scott Pilgrim. I liked it because if fresh :D
    Sadly I had to skip vol. 2 since it was sold out in my local comic shop. However, I am up to volume 5 now. It is hilarious, and for some odd reason good stuff happens to me when I am reading this. When I was reading volume one on the bus station a cute girl bought me a bag of Doritos. When I was reading vol 3-5 I met a really cool dude and he sold the second part of the first season of the Korean Astroboy 2003 release :D