This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Living in Boston

edited March 2009 in Everything Else
Hey guys, I'm going to need a place to stay in the Boston area this summer. Do any of you know people looking for roommates or know where some good apartments are?

Comments

• Depends on 1) what kind of neighborhood you want to live in, and 2) what kind of prices you're looking at. With all the talk of foreclosed homes, Boston's still really expensive. Cheapest ones usually go for minimum $750, and those are definitely not single apartments.
  • Hey guys, I'm going to need a place to stay in the Boston area this summer. Do any of you know people looking for roommates or know where some good apartments are?
    Are you looking to live in the city, or out in the burbs?
  • I'm going to be working in the Bedford area, so anywhere that can give me a decent commute.
  • Wow, Bedford is pretty far out, in terms of a commute via public transportation. You might have a better chance finding an apartment in Medford, Winchester, Woburn, Arlington, Lexington, or Burlington, instead of in the city proper.
  • You will send me a cream pie now kthxbai.