This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So maybe I was wrong about WOW (at least a little)

RymRym
edited April 2012 in Video Games
Or not.

Post edited by Rym on

Comments

• "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."
  • Or not.
    Damn you Rym! You're evil! And don't worry, I'll find myself a link to a Rickroll to finish the job.
  • I could have been more evil.

My favorite pranks aren't the "OMGLOLDOGSONTHEMOON!!!!1" ones, but the little, subtle things that catch you off-guard for just a second. Boardgamegeek had the best of those, along with Fark. You realize it was a prank almost immediately, but for that brief second, your brain jumps and you think "no way!"
  • Just a little bump-bump. ^_~
  • Is this the stuff about the patch today talking about Bard classes and what not? Youtubes is blocked at my work. -_-
  • This is totally lame. You can see Rick Astley in the preview of the videos so you know that you are about to be rickrolled. I mark this one up to a mild fail.
  • This is totally lame. You can see Rick Astley in the preview of the videos so you know that you are about to be rickrolled. I mark this one up to a mild fail.
    I don't expect anyone at all to watch the videos. I just wanted to use as few words as possible to express that the topic name was a trap.

My only intention is for, maybe, a few people to see that and think "!!!" for even a second.
  • I don't expect anyone at all to watch the videos.
    Hey! I tried to watch the first two, even though I saw Rick Astley's face! I have made it my duty to watch every single Rickroll, completely. The Doom one was funny, poor monsters.
  • edited April 2008
    I rather like the song though and considering all things on the internet there could have been.
    You can just watch the video here.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I rather like the song though and considering all things on the internet there could have been.
    You can just watch the videohere.
    Wow. That video was awesome.
  • edited April 2008
    Viga changed the link in her reply to goatse, beware! Just use the link in my original post, it's a site with Rickroll set to auto play.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Thank you Mozilla for the middle mouse click open in a new tab that doesn't become the currently viewed tab.
  • Thank you Mozilla for the middle mouse click open in a new tab that doesn't become the currently viewed tab.
    It's certainly a great thing, but far from being exclusive to Mozilla or even exclusive to the middle mouse click (CTRL-click does the same)
  • Wow, my school has blocked the site and saved my eyes.... Thank you!
  • Bumped for obvious reasons.
  • I got tricked, I have to say.

Well done, Rym.
  • I don't know what's worse.
    That I fell for this last year, or that I fell for this THIS YEAR AS WELL.
  • I middle-clicked to open the tab, as I always do, read the headline, went, "Huh." Then I saw that Rym posted it and I was like "Oh. Never mind. No way."
  • You got me.
  • I can't believe I fell for this again.
  • Argh, fell for it, though the DOOM rickroll made it worthwhile
  • Sooo, is the site design an April fools joke too? It sure looks it. Heyooo!
  • Sooo, is the site design an April fools joke too? It sure looks it. Heyooo!
    Wow. Owned.
  • Oh, go ping 127.0.0.1, punks.
  • Oh, go ping 127.0.0.1, punks.
    OMG(WTFBBQ), thes speeds are like amazing, yo. can't yu guys like put the website on that server or something? that wuld be awsome!!!
  • Well played, Rym, well played. The "(at least a little)" was a nice touch.
  • Well played, Rym, well played. The "(at least a little)" was a nice touch.
    This is the thread of last year....

Also, I wasn't fooled, I remembered last year
  • And a bump.
  • Oh fuck. Why do I fall for this every. Freaking. Year.
  • The first post should have been a paragraph that appears to be launching into a long-winded explanation but instead we're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I, a full commitment's what I'm thinking of; you wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand. I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.