This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• Occasionally I'm playing Rock Band or Street Fighter IV, and sometimes Peggle while listening to podcasts (yeah, I know) but mostly my recent free time is done in by watching anime.
  • Pokemon Platinum and Street Fighter IV are all I'm really playing at the moment.
  • For all those playing the Pokemon: I recently added a ladder system to my Pokemon site. Platinum moves are currently banned until 30 days after release of Platinum.

You know who you are.
  • Rhythm Tengoku
    Disgaea DS
    Baten Kaitos Origins

Probably will start playing Okami (the original PS2 version) soon. I've had it for two years and have yet to touch it, so it's time to fix that.
  • Deus Ex
    SWAT 4
    Morrowind

I'm probably coming to pick up Order of Ecclesia soon
  • Ordered a RCA to USB dongle so I can hook my PS2 up through my laptop. Looking forward to replaying:

Okami
    Burnout: Dominator
    Maybe another bash at FFXII (I still can't stand JRPGs for long.)
    Other fun PS2 goodness.
  • edited March 2009
    Lets see...

Counter Strike : Source
    Starcraft: Brood War
    TF2
    BF: 2142 plus Northern Strike ( I think these are the best of the BF franchise, I have been playing these games for 3 years straight!)
    Halo 3

And L4D in the near future....
    Post edited by gordotheman on
  • I am currently playing 3 games on my DS:

Retro Game Challenge

Pokemon Platinum

GTA: Chinatown Wars (A surprisingly good version of GTA for the DS, and way more fun then I thought it would be when I first heard about it)
  • I'm playing Dead Space on the Xbox 360 at the moment, a really great game so far despite being rather frustratingly difficult in some places.

I'm also playing around with GTAIV even though I've finished it, and want to play more of Soul Calibur 4 but I've been stuck on one floor of the Tower of Souls for ages :(
  • Fallout 3 DLC, it's alright but nothing overly special though something about reminds me of Escape from New York
  • edited March 2009
    Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on my DS via Lameboy.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • My copy of Lux-Pain just arrived. It is quite awesome but I keep expecting it to turn Hentai on me due to dialogue and the fact that all the female characters in the game hit on you.

• Pokemon Platinum is taking up all of my gaming time at the moment.
  • edited April 2009
    I'm replaying 1990s to mid 2000s PC games, Unreal 2 has some of the most satisfying weapons ever.

One rather major problem with Unreal 2's humanoid enemies: If they can see you at all, they will shoot at you, logical, the problem becomes that they have pretty much 100% accuracy from any distance, even with weapons like the shotgun.
    It also doesn't help that they give you all these fun weapons, but trying to use anything but the assault rifle is a pain, as most of them don't work at any serious range and the assault rifle/flak cannon (Flak cannon is the secondary fire but shoots in a strait line.) fills pretty any roll and can be used to stop the humanoids get close enough to snipe you with the shotgun.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Pokemon Platinum (I was supposed to just try it a little bit, but got hooked.)
    Earthbound (in DS with snes emulator)
    Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (When at shop today I saw a pack of all PS2 Prince of Persia games, had to buy it.)
  • Just got World of Goo. Fucking awesome and oh so cute.
  • Um. I got the Pokemon Platinum ROM to test-drive, and discovered it's just Diamond and Pearl. No need to play that again, except maybe as a desktop diversion while watching Hulu.
  • edited April 2009
    L4D
    Resident Evil 5
    Tales of Vesperia
    Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • The Sam and Max games are awesome.

episode 4 is free, so you should at least check it out (steam or telltale games)
  • Pokemon Platinum (I was supposed to just try it a little bit, but got hooked.)
    Earthbound (in DS with snes emulator)
    I will be doing both of these in a few days.
  • I got the Pokemon Platinum ROM to test-drive, and discovered it's just Diamond and Pearl.
    Shouldn't you have known that going in? It's pretty much been a given that the third game that comes out for each new generation of Pokemon games is going to be essentially a clone of the other 2 games but with some new features added in. I got Platinum because I never played the third game for any of the generations...
  • Single player in Pokemon Platinum is the same. Where the newness resides is in the post game content. There is no reason to play Platinum on an emulator.

I just completed the Pitt DLC for Fallout 3. They were right when they mentioned there being a lot of gray choices to make.
  • There is no reason to play Platinum on an emulator.
    Unless you download a save file so you can skip to the post game content. Also, that's very much akin to stuff like Emerald and Crystal - most of the new shit was after you beat the game.
  • I'm currently playing God Hand, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy 4. None of which get full attention.
  • Ogre Battle, Super Mario RPG, and Earthbound on the SNES ^_^
  • I just beat GTA: CW the other day.

I'm currently playing
    Earthbound for SNES (to be followed by Mother 3)
    Henry Hatsworth
    Quake Live
  • I bought ChronoTrigger again. After paying for the SNES and PS1 versions, I didn't think I'd ever buy it again. I was wrong.
  • edited April 2009
    I just beat GTA: CW the other day.

I'm currently playing
    Earthbound for SNES (to be followed by Mother 3)
    Henry Hatsworth
    Quake Live
    I just bought Henry Hatsworth. I find that mecha suit to be really annoying. I wish they introduced it when I really needed it. It has such a long intro animation too that I get angry when I activate it accidentally. I like the puzzle/adventure idea though.
  • You people have way to much time in your hands, I am barely playing The World of Goo :P
  • edited April 2009
    You people have way to much time in your hands, I am barely playing The World of Goo :P
    Actually I have way too many games I can't play at the moment. Silent Hill origins, fall out 3, Infinite Undiscovery and a few others are still untouched.