This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime Boston- Anime you should watch?

edited May 2009 in Anime
I was at Anime Boston and I was at the panel, anime you should watch and the guys listed a number of anime and I was wondering if anyone would have been there and wrote down the list or if they know what the list was? there was a few in the middle/to the end of the power pointed I wanted to see and forgot the names.

Comments

• edited May 2009
    I was at Anime Boston and I was at the panel, anime you should watch and the guys listed a number of anime and I was wondering if anyone would have been there and wrote down the list or if they know what the list was? there was a few in the middle/to the end of the power pointed I wanted to see and forgot the names.
    I have the list of what was interesting to me that I wrote down. If you really need it now, I can type it up, but I think they said they'd be putting all the slides up on the website.

EDIT: Also, were you the guy reading Monster that was talked to by a weird kid with too much energy?
    Post edited by Neito on
  • edited May 2009
    Oh really? I didn't know that. I hope they do, it was a great list.

No, I am a girl lol... and Monster?
    Post edited by Silentredemption on
  • Oh really? I didn't know that. I hope they do, it was a great list.

No, I am a girl lol... and Monster?
    Nah, never mind. I talked a guy before AYSS that was reading Monster.
  • Ooh, I see. Nope wasn't me. Though i was watching some guy write down ever single anime they listed.
  • That might've been me. I'm trying to remember who I went to that panel with, as I'm relatively generic looking. Also, just checked the front page:
    Back from Anime Boston
    Tuesday May 26, 2009

After surviving (and enjoying) Anime Boston, we have returned, and the show will resume. Stay tuned Wednesday for our full convention coverage, including the list of "Anime You Should See" that so many of you asked for.
  • Ohhh.

yeah i just saw that lol, Probably should have checked their first. Thanks :D
  • Not sure if this is the best thread to post this in or not, but it looks like this article is making the rounds on the interwebs. Several friends of mine independently sent it to me on Facebook, and my wife came across it on her own somewhere.

http://www.dailydot.com/fandom/fundamental-anime-classic-rec-list/