This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Men's parts

edited May 2009 in Everything Else
Since we've got a breasts thread going, which has basically turned into a "women's bodies" thread, I thought I'd throw this topic open to everyone who's into men. I'm curious. What do you like? Body parts, body types, features? You know.

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Skinny pale dudes with dark hair and defined facial features (mostly nose and eyes).
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Shoulders. For some reason I really like guys that have well developed shoulders. Also, the muscles that run down a guy's hips under the abs, the ones that look like they'd make a V if you followed them all the way down.
  • edited May 2009
    It's a long list for me.

Eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes especially. I love big eyes too and depending on the person glasses are awesome.

Hair. Long hair, fros or curly hair really does it for me. I love guys with lots hair. I also like hairy guys. I think it makes them more manly.

Height doesn't matter. I like guys my size or a bit taller, but I don't mind shorter guys.

I like a little chunk or a bit muscle. I don't mind big guys as long as they take care of themselves. I don't really like bony guys since it sometimes hurts when...yeah...
    Post edited by Viga on
  • It's a long list for me.

Eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes especially. I love big eyes too and depending on person glasses are awesome.

Hair. Long hair, fros or curly hair really does it for me. I love guys with lots hair. I also like hairy guys. I think it makes them more manly.

Height doesn't matter. I like guys my size or a bit taller, but I don't mind shorter guys.

I like a little chunk or a bit muscle. I don't mind big guys as long as they take care of themselves. I don't really like bony guys since it sometimes hurts when...yeah...
    I find it odd when these descriptions match me perfectly.
  • I find it odd when these descriptions match me perfectly.
    I don't, but I can be an incredibly vain person. So far only Krishna has provided a description close to my looks.
  • edited May 2009
    I find it odd when these descriptions match me perfectly.
    I find it odd when you make an effort to point that out.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • It's a long list for me.

Eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes especially. I love big eyes too and depending on person glasses are awesome.

I just realized that except the eyes, Omnutia is pretty much your ideal looking bloke....
  • I like slender guys who look athletic, more of a sprinter body type, where they have skinny waists but have a bit of muscle. Track and field dudes rather than football guys. Ideally, I like smooth chests and boys who are not hirsute, but I'm willing to compromise.
    My favorite charm point is the upper arm/shoulder, that bit where the collarbone meets the muscle of the arm and the bicep. I like to draw this area.
    I have always liked long, dark hair, which Rym has in abundance. Shaggy hair.
    Facial feature wise, I often find people of mixed race very attractive, like Tiger Woods, or some people with Asian ancestry.

However, I like all kinds of guys. Boys are pretty!
  • Hmm lets see.

He can't be all crazy muscly because then he wouldn't be cuddly. I like cuddly guys. I also like nerdy guys so I wouldn't mind him being kinda pale. Body hair isn't really issue unless it gets to the point where you mistake him for wearing a gorilla suit.

He also must have very dark hair, have eyebrows that are perfect and looked tweezed but actually just grow that way naturally, and must be 5'11 and shoe size 11 1/2.

:-P
  • According to the peanut gallery, I like older, fat guys.

I disagree. I simply have refined tastes, that's all. Really. And I like geeks.

I like guys that are somewhat larger than me (which is easy because I am tiny), strong arms/hands, well-defined calves, and goatees. Every time I find myself thinking that a man' is extremely attractive, I always realize that he has a goatee. I'm also a fan of a little bit of softness. Muscles are great and all, but if I can use your abdomen for a model of the Himalayas, you have WAY too much definition.
  • eyebrows that are perfect
    I claim this, and because of that I hate looking at women who tweeze their eyebrows to the point where they have to DRAW new ones on their face before it looks like they have eyebrowsstill are human. Burn your tweezers ladies.
  • Hmm lets see.

He can't be all crazy muscly because then he wouldn't be cuddly. I like cuddly guys. I also like nerdy guys so I wouldn't mind him being kinda pale. Body hair isn't really issue unless it gets to the point where you mistake him for wearing a gorilla suit.

He also must have very dark hair, have eyebrows that are perfect and looked tweezed but actually just grow that way naturally, and must be 5'11 and shoe size 11 1/2.

Wow, that guy must be pretty fucking dapper, oh wait...
  • I forgot about facial hair. I love anything from a goatee, a van dyke, a little stubble or a beard. A guy can be clean shaven sometimes as long as he can rock the stubble now and then.
  • I forgot about facial hair. I love anything from a goatee, a van dyke, a little stubble or a beard. A guy can be clean shaven sometimes as long as he can rock the stubble now and then.
    As long as his chin doesn't visually blend with his neck to make it appear he has no chin, clean shaven is fine. I think it looks a little weird when a guy I'm used to seeing bearded shaves it all off.
    Dude. You too? I didn't know you had blue eyes.

ANYWAYS!

I think I have to concur with Rym on the Neil Gaiman idea. Glasses. Scholarly look. Slight stubble and tousled hair.

Also, I didn't know women really liked the V muscles so much.
  • Ideally, I like smooth chests and boys who are not hirsute, but I'm willing to compromise.
    That's the understatement of the century.
  • Rym is typical white guy hairy. I know boys who are much fuzzier on their chests.
  • Rym is typical white guy hairy. I know boys who are much fuzzier on their chests.
    *whistles inconspicuously*
    *whistles inconspicuously*
    HOLY SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW BEARS COULD WHISTLE!
  • As I said in the breast thread, flesh is flesh. This is essentially why I am bi-sexual. Once I know a person, aspects of their physicality start to seem attractive or unattractive.
    I don't understand having a type. When I hear people talk about it, it makes me feel like an alien talking to humans for the first time.
  • Yeah, I don't get the whole "Type" thing either. I mean, in terms of physical attraction, I do have biases towards certain appearances, but that becomes irrelevant as I get to know the girl.
  • As I said in the breast thread, flesh is flesh. This is essentially why I am bi-sexual. Once I know a person, aspects of their physicality start to seem attractive or unattractive.
    I don't understand having a type. When I hear people talk about it, it makes me feel like an alien talking to humans for the first time.
    Oddly enough, I think I'm bisexual for the opposite reason. That is, I have a "type," so to speak, but that type is essentially "androgenous," so my scale of "also attractive" bleeds into both genders.

Generally, though, my scale of attractive characteristics is definitely sliding (although as mentioned above certain characteristics do "double damage," so to speak).
    Well, when you look at the people you have seriously dated and start to see a trend, you can figure out your type. Sometimes body type correlates with personality. I agree with the change in perception...I know I have begun to be attracted to people I didn't start out being attracted to as I got to know them.
  • Hmm lets see.

This little lovefest is making me all vomit-y.
  • Well, when you look at the people you have seriously dated and start to see a trend, you can figure out your type.
    I seem to like cute, talented, geeky, artist girls, if my history of crushes and courting is any indication.
  • edited May 2009
    Most of the people I have dated look nothing alike. They span genders, ethnicity's, height, weight, age ranges, etc. The only trends I see are based on personality and interest. Everyone I have ever dated excepting one was an artist of some kind (actor, writer, musician, visual artist).
    Well, when you look at the people you have seriously dated and start to see a trend, you can figure out your type.
    I seem to like cute, talented, geeky, artist girls, if my history of crushes and courting is any indication.
    We were talking more about physical types. "Cute" could mean a million things.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Hmm lets see.

This little lovefest is making me all vomit-y.
    I'm glad.
  • edited May 2009
    I just realized that except the eyes, Omnutia is pretty much your ideal looking bloke....
    I've got weird eyes that go from gray and yellow, to green, to dark gray/blue. I do, however, rock the facial hair pretty well.

Minor geographical problem though.

To any girls considering Omnutia as your dream date: I'm 186cm (6 feet 1 inch) tall and half Caribbean with shoulder length curly hair that can be combed up into an afro.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I just realized that except the eyes, Omnutia is pretty much your ideal looking bloke....
    I've got weird eyes that go from gray and yellow, to green, to dark gray/blue. I do, however, rock the facial hair pretty well.

Minor geographical problem though.

To any girls considering Omnutia as your dream date: I'm 186cm (6 feet 1 inch) tall and half Caribbean with shoulder length curly hair that can be combed up into an afro.
    *adds to <3 list*

:P
    Dude. You too? I didn't know you had blue eyes.

ANYWAYS!

I think I have to concur with Rym on the Neil Gaiman idea. Glasses. Scholarly look. Slight stubble and tousled hair.

Also, I didn't know women really liked the V muscles so much.
    I, as well match flawlessly.