This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Have you ever been slapped by a girl? If so, when and where?

edited November 2006 in Everything Else
Well, I remember it happened when I was like 4 years old back on Kindergarten. I was next to a rack of books and she slapped me. The reason I do not remember, but now that I think about I just laugh :P

Comments

• As far as being seriously slapped, I think maybe once or twice I've been slapped by a girl in actual anger. If you knew me, you'd understand how that might happen.

Usually, I'll get a half-hearted joking slap on the shoulder or some other meaty part when I'm being a jackass to my female friends.

I've also been slapped on the backs of the thighs, but for reasons very different than the two just mentioned. :p
  • I remember once I made a lesbian joke and a stranger (who got offended because she was a lesbian) slapped me silly; ever since then I don't make lesbian jokes.
  • I remember slapping one of my male aquaintances in high school at a dance, because he made some rather inappropriate comments about my appearance. If there's one thing I won't tolerate from guys, it's being talked about in a lewd way. But other than that, I really can't imagine hitting someone, except to defend myself or something.
  • Girls...what are they?
    ~_^
  • Depend on who you are talking about. ^_~
  • Well this was something that eventually led to the break up with my ex-girlfriend. It seems that she had a sexual fetish for physically abusing guys and she slapped me quite hard during the act. I'll spare any more details for your sake and to save myself from bringing up the bad memories *shudders*
  • I've been punched by a girl before. I was visiting a friend in Edinburgh last year and was sporting two (!) sprained feet, and bumped shoulders with one of two obviously drunk girls walking in the opposite direction. She asked me what the fuck I was doing and punched me right in the face. Then the two of them giggled at each other and ran off.

I still have no idea what happened.

Augh, all girls are fucking crazy.
  • edited November 2006
    Augh, all girls are fucking crazy.
    I'm putting that on a giant fucking banner and putting it up somewhere. Seriously. Them bitches be crazy.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I'm putting that on a giant fucking banner and putting it up somewhere. Seriously. Them bitches be crazy.
    Start a club. I will join it.
  • Haha, why slap when you can go straight for the gut?

Seriously, women are psycho. It's the hormones. Those hormones and the horrible, horrible pain.
  • I've never actually had that much of a problem with the hormones. The pain is annoying though. :/ I'm one of the lucky ones though. :D

Never been slapped by a girl. I've wanted to slap a couple people before though. Aaarrrrgh, so annoying. Don't talk about a girl in a lewd way, especially when they are standing right next to you, like Uglyfred said. ALSO don't make degrading sexual gestures behind her back. God, I hope that guy overdosed and died. In a fire.
  • So they're okay as long as they're to her face? XD

I have the pain. In fact, it just woke me up, which is why I was posting here at 4 AM. I must say I feel sorry for my boyfriend, who was kept half-awake practically all night because I was using my laptop as a heating pad. However...he doesn't have teh pain, so I only feel a little sorry.

Funny story...when I was the president of my high school anime club, our main supplier (an older friend) came up to me and asked to be slapped in the face. He said he'd never been slapped before and he wanted to know what it felt like. So...yeah, I tried my best, but I guess if your heart isn't in it it's kind of a wussy gesture. I couldn't hit him hard at all. I'm just not a physical violence kind of person...mental anguish is more my thing.
  • I think maybe eating creamy things makes teh pain worse, so I avoid those. But I'm not sure. Possibly I just don't handle cream very well. D: Hot water bottles work the best. Mmmm, warm.

Yeah, I've had a friend who wanted pain inflicted on him our of curiousity. Needless to say, I couldn't comply. Girls are fucking crazy, boys are weird.
  • I "believe" I was slapped once (not hard enough to leave a red hand mark on my face but enough to get my attention) towards the end of a pretty crazy New Years Eve party. It was more of a playful slap, but I think there was malice behind it... perhaps a bit of jealousy.
  • Wanna know what bothers me most? Them feminists. In speech class at college today, someone did a persuasive on abuse to women in marriage. I'm thinking the whole time half resentfully: When did men become evil as opposed to women and also, when did a guy hitting a girl become a sin compared to a guy hitting a guy or a girl hitting a guy? Heck, they say "you go girl!" to themselves when they hit us! What in the hell has happened? Male domination my overly masculine ARSE!!
  • Augh, all girls are fucking crazy.
    For some reason, this phrase reminds me of Scott Pilgrim.
  • Wanna know what bothers me most? Them feminists. In speech class at college today, someone did a persuasive on abuse to women in marriage. I'm thinking the whole time half resentfully: When did men become evil as opposed to women and also, when did a guy hitting a girl become a sin compared to a guy hitting a guy or a girl hitting a guy? Heck, they say "you go girl!" to themselves when they hit us! What in the hell has happened? Male domination my overly masculine ARSE!!
    Women run shit, they really do. At least, they run men. Men run shit, but women run men.

As for the whole not hitting women thing, a lot of that is an old holdover from the whole "women as the weaker sex" thing. However, biologically speaking, males are larger and have a genetic basis that allows them to be larger than females. I myself am twice the size of almost every woman I know, and I know that if I hauled off and hit most women, it'd cause a lot more harm to them physically than the same blow would to a male. Males are generally larger and stronger, hence hitting women is generally considered an uneven match.

Of course, I've met some women that seriously need to be slapped, or possibly even kicked in the ovaries.

Mamath: Boys are weird? That's saying a lot coming from a gender that considers it normal to periodically bleed from an orifice and to occassionally in their life span harbor and nurture a macro-parasite, which is subsequently squirted out after a long, painstaking, and sometimes life-threatening process.

It seems that girls are built around pain and misery. :p
  • Wow... I am not sure if I can join this conversation.
  • Mamath:Boysare weird? That's saying a lot coming from a gender that considers it normal to periodically bleed from an orifice and to occassionally in their life span harbor and nurture a macro-parasite, which is subsequently squirted out after a long, painstaking, and sometimes life-threatening process.
    I lol'ed!
  • edited November 2006
    This is old, but so true that it bears reposting:

women_evil.jpg
  • This is old, but so true that it bears reposting...
    Hah! That never stops being hilarious. (and true.)
  • This is old, but so true that it bears reposting...
    Hah! That never stops being hilarious. (and true.)
    Very true. It makes you wonder what women think men equal?
  • that is a very funny equation but seriously, girls are not that bad, right?
  • Oh, Pete, you just have to keep poking the bear, don't you?
  • I'm guessing you're male, WhaleShark. Have you looked at your genitals lately? There's something fundamentally WTF about penises. :p I'm sorry but you're just as weird as I am. XD *immature*
  • edited November 2006
    I'm guessing you're male, WhaleShark. Have you looked at your genitals lately? There's something fundamentally WTF about penises. :p I'm sorry but you'rejustas weird as I am. XD *immature*
    Have I looked at them lately? You're right that I'm male, and knowing that, you can probably guess that I'm looking at my genitals right now. :p They may even be the things doing the typing for all you know.

Yes, penises are weird, that's for sure, but they're also cool. I mean, I can pee in a cup 5 feet away. How awesome is that?

Of course, breasts are far more awesome; really, we got the short end of the stick in terms of fun appendages.

Kate: Kitchen, pie, belong, etc.

EDIT: Did my image disappear for everyone else?
  • Back in eighth grade (1999), I and many others were waiting for the bus, because the school day ended. It was cold out, so I obviously dressed warm, and I remember my winter hat was pretty damn long, so I pulled it over my face as well. I heard a girl's voice a few minutes later asking if I was crazy, I nodded and got slapped.
  • edited December 2006
    Back in eighth grade (1999), I and many others were waiting for the bus, because the school day ended. It was cold out, so I obviously dressed warm, and I remember my winter hat was pretty damn long, so I pulled it over my face as well. I heard a girl's voice a few minutes later asking if I was crazy, I nodded and got slapped.
    Uh? What? That's so fucking random. What did you do in response? I would not have known how to react to that. All I can say is, yes, someone present at the bus stop was crazy, and it sure wasn't you. >_>

As for Pete: penis > breasts. No, seriously. Penises have way more functionality and propensity for fun. Breasts are just sacks of fat that hang off your chest and do nothing, unless you see fit to squirt out a microparasite. Even then, some women don't breastfeed. So, uhhh, women in the west pretty much wear restraining devices, get back problems, harbor a possibly cancerous site, and deal with sagginess in old age and society-influenced paranoia over their breast size and shape for very little benefit or functionality in return. GG culture, way to make our biological parts totally more important and scrutinized than is warranted.

/angst
    /penisenvy
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Yeah, breasts actually suck. :< It's true.

The macroparasite thing isn't a purely female thing anyway. :p Hey, don't pretend you didn't have anything to do with. I mean, guys have a bajillion little lifeforms, swimming around in sacks of skin, that they then try to inject into people. DDDD: F'kin' rude.
    EDIT: Did my image disappear for everyone else?
    The girls=evil proof? Nope, still there.

In closing, breasts are teh suck.
  • I'm not particularly keen on either breasts nor penises. (it isn't penii, is it? peniiiiiiiiiii) They're both so aerodynamically unsound. I'd prefer it much more if the design of the human form was more streamlined.