This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's over 9000!

edited July 2009 in Everything Else

Why do you all think the ridiculous rally that's been going on for about 10 days is persisting? Is something in the markets fundamentally changing? Because this gain has completely dumbfounded me.

Comments

• When I saw the title of the thread in the main forum, My first thought was "This had better be fucking good."
    And then you serious'd.
  • The economy recovering? But the Republican high command told me that Obama would cause the death of commerce.
  • The economy recovering?
    How unexpected! This has never happened before. WE'RE SAVED! SAVED! We can go out and buy food again.

OH WAIT, nothing ever fucking changed in the first place. [:|
  • The economy recovering?
    How unexpected! This has never happened before. WE'RE SAVED! SAVED! We can go out and buy food again.
    OH WAIT, nothing ever fucking changed in the first place. [:|
    Except that the unemployment rate sky rocketed (in the U.S. at least).
  • Except that the unemployment rate sky rocketed (in the U.S. at least).
    Lesser here. Mostly it was those with temporary employment that got bumped out and then some in worse cases. Other than that, little changed. I didn't notice the world slowing down at least.
  • Except that the unemployment rate sky rocketed (in the U.S. at least).
    Lesser here. Mostly it was those with temporary employment that got bumped out and then some in worse cases. Other than that, little changed. I didn't notice the world slowing down at least.
    That is awesome. I wish I could say the same.
  • Hmm... very old thread but seems to best place to put "It's over 9000!" related content.

From a Dungeons & Dragons Online forum post:
  • When I saw the title of the thread in the main forum, My first thought was "This had better be fucking good."
    And then it wasn't.
  • Someone had better sink this, and quick.
  • Someone had better sink this, and quick.